can you believe they didnt approve of my name blunt420...i am doctor prescribed in a state where its legal to use it and it works so hopefully ill be able to get my storm issuues resolved at crackberry
    01-09-09 09:57 PM
    you posted, so how are you banned?
    but, do you really think that is a "cool" name to have basically endorsing illegal drugs (legally prescribed or otherwise) on a family site?
    01-09-09 10:04 PM
    And you thought this was important enough to make a thread about it? In the Storm forum? You might want to read our rules and guidelines. Moved to off-topic.
    01-09-09 10:09 PM
    Hey...maybe he's just being blunt. Who cares. There are people who are suffering from cancer and other debilitating diseases that are being helped. Too self rightious! There but for the grace of God....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 10:11 PM
    i for one LOVE your name. and i think he was talking about blackberry.com's forums no?
    01-09-09 10:16 PM
    This site has definitely gone downhill. It used to be fun. Geez have some compassion. Who cares what forum he posted it in. Maybe he's upset. The nit picking is getting old!

01-09-09 10:16 PM
    That's a rediculous name. And your a doctor? Where in the ghetto ? Grow up . Maybe come up with a normal name and you might post.

01-09-09 10:31 PM
    That's a rediculous name. And your a doctor? Where in the ghetto ? Grow up . Maybe come up with a normal name and you might post.

He didn't say he was a doctor. And why say in the ghetto anyway? Was that necessary?

01-09-09 10:38 PM
    Wow we've got some real nut busters on here. With a DEA estimated 21 million americans that smoke on a daily basis I'm suprised not to here more supportive feedback.
    01-09-09 10:41 PM
    Hey...maybe he's just being blunt. Who cares. There are people who are suffering from cancer and other debilitating diseases that are being helped. Too self rightious! There but for the grace of God....

no body said they are uncompassionate about those people that "need" this type of medication, but they really don't have to boast about it.
    01-09-09 10:43 PM
    Again....I am just amazed by the hater factor going on here. How many people have a screen name with "crack" in it!! Last I heard crack was illegal too.

01-09-09 10:46 PM
    I don't understand why desertstorm needs to mention the ghetto what that has to do with anything people in the ghetto are not the only people who smoke.
    Your telling him to grow up yet u are making ignorant comments maybe you are the one that needs the growing up

01-09-09 10:48 PM
    I'm actually amazed that you are all arguing over a name that
    is by virtue of it being allowed to post hasn't raised
    the ire of the Mods.

The guy got banned at one site. He's here now! Cool.
    What are you all arguing about?
    01-09-09 10:50 PM
    AG...agree with you. No argument really...just pissed me off with negative comments on his screen name. I see so much more of this lately that I never used to see here. Just getting disappointed with it.

01-09-09 10:55 PM
    AG...agree with you. No argument really...just pissed me off with negative comments on his screen name. I see so much more of this lately that I never used to see here. Just getting disappointed with it.
    Half of that is probably me Just saying, this person is new. OK a Mod moved
    the thread, but now that he's in the right place and this is his first post/thread
    we really can all do a better job of welcoming him.
    01-09-09 11:12 PM
    Thank you AG.....the voice of reason.

01-09-09 11:16 PM
    Half of that is probably me Just saying, this person is new. OK a Mod moved
    the thread, but now that he's in the right place and this is his first post/thread
    we really can all do a better job of welcoming him.
    I agree with you amazinglygraceless. I don't think anyone has a right to judge anyone. It is just a screen name. This should be a place that everyone feels welcomed.
    01-09-09 11:25 PM
    hands down, the dumbest thread/debate i've ever read. and i cant even believe im wasting my time typing this, but it needed to be said....for the sake of humanity, please stop this worthless debate.
    01-09-09 11:31 PM
    can you believe they didnt approve of my name blunt420...i am doctor prescribed in a state where its legal to use it and it works so hopefully ill be able to get my storm issuues resolved at crackberry
    Hey Blunt420,

Welcome to Crackberry!

As you can tell some/most of the mods are very particular about where you post. Please in the future make sure you are in the correct category.

You have come to the right place for help with your BB! So if ya got questions get that search button workin!! If ya can't find it by searching then ask and someone around where will know what you need to know!

Again welcome and sorry for the rudeness I hope that they do not reflect negatively on the behaviors of others around here!

Puff Puff Give
    Last edited by Jmack98; 01-09-09 at 11:37 PM.
    01-09-09 11:33 PM
    Fuller45....why did you bother posting? Don't like don't read don't reply!

01-09-09 11:37 PM
    This place is crawling with haters lately! In the Storm section anyway!
    01-09-09 11:38 PM
    This is NOT the same!! I can't believe some of the comments. Not feeling the love. Hope things change.

01-09-09 11:43 PM
    AG, you are definitley the type of guy I can sit down and have a beer with. Your style is one all of it's own, that is awesome...
    01-09-09 11:44 PM
    Welcome

01-09-09 11:44 PM
    There are people who are suffering from cancer and other debilitating diseases that are being helped.
    Thats a laugh, it does nothing to sure anything....
    01-10-09 07:48 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD