iDownloaded instango and it drained my battery somethin ridiculous, and juss tried to install jivetalk ... no luck =[
    is there another good app that can combine all instant messengers?
    12-23-08 09:47 PM
    Great question. I would like this too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 09:48 PM
    IMplus tho it cost major dollars
    12-23-08 09:51 PM
    ii miss mah jivetalk a lot. its the onlii reason im not uber happy about the storm.
    12-29-08 12:46 AM
    beejive im = <3

instango = </3 + + OMFG this app sucks!

and instango is def a battery hog .. but then again beejive im was too!

They say early '09 is when they will have the bee of jives for the storm . . and that CANT come soon enough!
    12-29-08 01:11 AM
    is beejive or jivetalk worth the money? I rarely use instango but that might be because it drains battery so badly. I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for the same thing that drains less battery....
    12-29-08 03:48 AM
    I use im+ for my storm and I love it. Granted it is a bit costly but they have a seven day trial. Im+ also offers the I'm push via email on their program which is great at saving battery power. I also noticed that im+ is the only 1 with myspace messenger as well as allowing you more than one account one each server active. I.e
    More than 1 account sign onto yahoo, msn, aim etc.

12-29-08 07:27 AM
    Are you guys not able to download and run beejive on the storm? I have been running it since day one on mine. It isn't specifically designed for the storm but it works the same as on my 8830. Try it out.
    12-29-08 08:55 AM
    I use im+ for my storm and I love it. Granted it is a bit costly but they have a seven day trial. Im+ also offers the I'm push via email on their program which is great at saving battery power. I also noticed that im+ is the only 1 with myspace messenger as well as allowing you more than one account one each server active. I.e

what he said. I agree.
    Worth the money if you can afford it.
    12-29-08 02:42 PM
    What's wrong with IM programs already on the Storm?
    12-29-08 02:44 PM

Jivetalk also has myspace im and allows more than one account for each type of messenger. im going to give im+ a try tho. can you set status messages for aim with it?
    12-29-08 02:51 PM
    What's wrong with IM programs already on the Storm?
    nothing is wrong with them really. but Jivetalk allows you to set status messages and change yur icon and such. Also its easier to be signed into all my accounts on one app then have all the seperate apps open ya kno?
    12-29-08 02:52 PM
    nothing is wrong with them really. but Jivetalk allows you to set status messages and change yur icon and such. Also its easier to be signed into all my accounts on one app then have all the seperate apps open ya kno?
    Yeah if you have a ton of IM's coming in from multiple interfaces, Jivetalk will make your life much easier. Being able to set status across all IM interfaces in one application is much better than doing it one at a time.

And once you try Jivetalk you will see that the GUI is ten times better than the stand alone apps.
    12-29-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD