Anyone else watching him with his iPhone talking about 3.0?

Sell out.

LOL :P
    03-20-09 11:43 PM
    I don't like him and never will. I can't wait for conan to come back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 11:52 PM
    That "Guess who's calling" app sounds funny though lol

03-20-09 11:57 PM
    I don't like him and never will. I can't wait for conan to come back

I don't think Fallon is going to win me over. Macbook on his desk,2 Microsoft jokes in the first week...
    03-21-09 12:05 AM
    Wow, the guy like Apple.

Big deal, get over it.

03-21-09 12:14 AM
    Just saw it. He's more funny than Conan. Conan sucked!
    03-21-09 12:33 AM
    I ***LOVE*** Conan... Alot of the Jimmy haters, don't realize that Conan almost didn't make it. The only reason he wasnt canceled early on is because there was no one to replace him. I am holding out for Jimmy, he isn't that good yet, but I have hope.
    03-21-09 12:47 AM
    I've heard that about Conan, that he was almost canned. Then again, in the 3rd season of Saturday Night Live, they almost canned that too. But I must say, Jimmy seems like he's tanking--he's difficult to watch cause it's so awkward!
    03-21-09 01:02 AM
    O'Brien's on-camera inexperience showed and the show's first fourteen weeks were generally considered mediocre.[6] O'Brien, an unknown, was constantly at risk of being fired: NBC had him renewing short-term contracts, thirteen weeks at a time.[6] He was reportedly on the brink of being fired at least once in this period, but NBC had no one to replace him. The show, and O'Brien, slowly improved through experience, and the show's ratings gradually increased to a level which allowed O'Brien to secure a longer contract, and not have to worry about cancellation.

^ a b c d e Rosenthal, Phil (2003-09-14). "Conan the contrarian". Chicago Sun-Times. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...4/ai_n12516995. Retrieved on 2008-05-11.

Late Night with Conan O'Brien - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    03-21-09 01:05 AM
    I've seen 2 Jimmy eps, yeah it's awkward but I think he will get over it.. To me he just seems nervous and it's kinda cute I think.. I definitely like Conan better, hes my fave..
    03-21-09 04:09 AM
    Love Jimmy Fallon. Love Conan even more. One of the all time great comedy writers, and always had awesome musical guests that you just didn't see anywhere else. There's an album out called "Live From 6A" of recorded live performances from his show. I'm glad he endorses product on his show. It is the truest tradition in all of television. Be good to your sponsors. RIM would do well to get some on-air endorsement.
    03-21-09 05:24 AM
    I was disappointed when the first post didn't read: Sucks.

03-21-09 08:07 AM
    Anyone else watching him with his iPhone talking about 3.0?

Sell out.

LOL :P
    The only good thing about that show is The Roots. Fallons bits are not funny in the least bit..
    Its like watching a car wreck in slow motion.... But I have to say I chose kimmel over fallon
    Any day. Don't get started on carson daly both are D-bags... I hope he fails.

03-21-09 09:25 PM
    Conan is the best late night host, this twitchy Jimmy is a train wreck
    03-21-09 09:29 PM
    To anyone who thinks Conan isn't funny:

The only person who thinks Jimmy Fallon is funny is Jimmy Fallon. Watch SNL. He ruins every sketch by laughing at his own jokes.

03-22-09 01:17 AM
    Who is Jimmy Fallon?
    03-22-09 01:27 AM
    To anyone who thinks Conan isn't funny:

The only person who thinks Jimmy Fallon is funny is Jimmy Fallon. Watch SNL. He ruins every sketch by laughing at his own jokes.

I loved watching Jimmy Fallon and Horatio Sanz f*** up every skit they did. It was infectious, too. The most seasoned cast and guests would lose it in those skits. They broke DeNiro once...
    03-22-09 07:32 AM
    Listening to the forced laughter coming from his audience. :/ Conan and Jay all the way.
    03-22-09 02:38 PM
    Sucks to hear Jay is leaving. No one can touch Jay, not even ledderman. Good luck Jimmy.

03-22-09 02:59 PM
    I can't believe that NBC got rid of Jay just to hang on to Conan. Conan SUCKS!!! Jimmy is a little nervous, but he is aight.
    03-26-09 09:59 AM
    Conan is The Man! Jimmy is ok and Leno is cool but can't wait to see Conan back on!

03-26-09 10:54 PM
    Fallon is NOT funny. He's entertaining but NOT funny. His Iphone love is a real turn off. Gross in fact.
    03-26-09 10:59 PM
    I DVR Late Night with Jimmy Fallon since his first episode, and I must say that I am very impressed with him. I like Leno, and Conan as much as the next person, but I feel that Fallon is bringing something new to the late night shows that the other people havent brought. Given some time Fallon will get rid of all his nervousness and really give off some fantastic late night fun.
    03-28-09 02:30 PM
    I DVR Late Night with Jimmy Fallon since his first episode, and I must say that I am very impressed with him. I like Leno, and Conan as much as the next person, but I feel that Fallon is bringing something new to the late night shows that the other people havent brought. Given some time Fallon will get rid of all his nervousness and really give off some fantastic late night fun.
    Constant giggling and talking over guests?
    03-28-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD