How do I update the Java software on my Storm. I can't view sites like nhl . com because it says I need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support.
    01-19-09 09:40 PM
    Blackberry doesn't support Flash brah. At least not yet. So for flash sites you are just SOL.
    01-19-09 09:44 PM
    When the browser's open, hit the bb menu, then do as follows:

Options > Browser Configuration > Check 'Support JavaScript'

Options > Browser configuration > Browser Identification - Set as 'Firefox' or 'Internet Explorer'

Flash doesn't work on any mobile browser that I know of.
    01-19-09 09:51 PM
    And I certainly hope the OS recognizes Java...lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 11:27 PM
    Hopefully skyfire comes out for blackberry soon. It is supposed to support flash and win mo has a beta and I have heard good things

01-19-09 11:39 PM
    Hopefully skyfire comes out for blackberry soon. It is supposed to support flash and win mo has a beta and I have heard good things

Ditto to bad they don't make a beta for us. Any ideas when we will see sky fire released?
    01-19-09 11:47 PM
    i tried supporting java but it still doesnt work i cant even go on hotmail...any idea
    01-20-09 12:00 AM

Dont expect it anytime soon. They said it is on there list of top OS canidates to make but no timetable at all.
    Can only sit back and wait.
    01-20-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD