Why post useless stuff ?We don't care if you don't like it .Just take it back and thats it .
    01-10-09 09:15 PM
    Switched from a Treo 700 and have loved the Storm, only one reboot and that was my own fault. I have no lags that I can say were any different than any other phone I have used. Great phone.
    01-10-09 09:21 PM
    Switched from a Treo 700 and have loved the Storm, only one reboot and that was my own fault. I have no lags that I can say were any different than any other phone I have used. Great phone.
    I agree. I came from a 700P and this machine if far and away more stable than the Treo. I loaded QuickPull and reset every night before I go to bed and all is well.

(besides I am hooked into Verizon for another two years (well a year anyway before the early upgrade) and this was still the best phone out there.

b.b.
    01-10-09 09:33 PM
    U have a defective battery. Mine lasts all day with heavy use

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 09:36 PM
    you're a newbie around these parts

if you don't see lag, you must be blind...even RIM agrees that there is lag overall
    I love the laaaaag bro; it slows time and space for me it me allows me to be at one with.....................
    Ahhhhhh ohhhm
    01-10-09 11:27 PM
    Over all I do like my phone it does everything that I always wanted a smart phone to do; and then some.
    Although there was an instance today I could have used wi-fi.
    Was sitting in Kaiser and yes it went dead........
    phone no signal anything. But then thats what games are for.
    I do like this phone and yes there will be new kids on the
    block but u know hey. I am also very reluctant to
    leave Verizion; and this is the best the have for me
    at the moment.
    VZ Nav
    Email capabilities.
    Web browsing a given.
    The mp3 player a definite plus.
    I'm gonna keep it; already
    invested a lot of time into to this
    phoone to make it mu baby.
    Added quick pull
    and a couple of nice games
    Sid Meyers Pirates, and Civiliztion;
    as well as solitare. But I have grown
    to like Word Mole a heck of a lot.
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 01-10-09 at 11:42 PM.
    01-10-09 11:31 PM
    Made my decision on Nov. 21. Keepin' it baby!
    01-10-09 11:59 PM
    Just wondering what blackberries you all had before? I have a curve and I love it, but I have an available upgrade for a storm. Would like to know what you all think. Thank you
    02-04-09 08:50 PM
    Just wondering what blackberries you all had before? I have a curve and I love it, but I have an available upgrade for a storm. Would like to know what you all think. Thank you
    I came from a Chocolate so it's hard to compare. Needless to say, I love my Storm!

There seems to be strong anti-Storm sentiment (it's died down recently thanks to divine intervention ) from those who own Curves so I would definitely play with it in the store to see if you can adjust to an OS that isn't as refined as the Curve's and a device that doesn't have a hard keyboard.
    02-04-09 09:20 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD