The contact list from my New BB storm does not load properly on my Jaguar XF. Only numbers (twice!) but no names
    The car work fine with the curve and almost any other phone.
    Any fixes?
    01-31-09 06:08 PM
    I honestly wish I had an answer for you. I have come to the conclusion that the Storm is TERRIBLE when it comes to linking with vehicles via Bluetooth. Every other Blackberry device I have ever owned has paired flawlessly with my Acura TL - no issues. However the Storm is paired correctly, but it doesn't automatically connect with HandsfreeLink as it is meant to in my car. It drops the connection constantly, and is a general nuisance. That being said, I am afraid that it is likely a device issue.
    01-31-09 06:33 PM
    i have a s-type R and this is the first phone that transferred the contacts names into the car. but there has been some people complaining about the new nav for the XF.
    01-31-09 07:25 PM
    The contact list from my New BB storm does not load properly on my Jaguar XF. Only numbers (twice!) but no names
    The car work fine with the curve and almost any other phone.
    Any fixes?
    mtek: I can't get my 8320 contacts to load on my XF, only the numbers. How did you do it with your Curve?
    02-02-09 04:29 PM
    Th curve is listed as compatible with the XF on the Jaguar Website except call list transfer but the Bold is listed with contact transfer problems (same bluetooth as the Storm I believe)
    I do not have personal experience with the curve

See Jaguar website under owner info. As a newbie I am not allowed to post URLs!

02-03-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD