I have been a customer of T-Mobile for six years now and have had multiple lacberrys during that time/ Just two years ago I was whining to my wife that I just wanted a blackbery that was small and could do non-business things like taking pics. I got my wish and fell in love with the Pearl.

Just two months ago after having a problem again with my Zen, I told her I wish they had a blackberry that could work like the Iphone. Well, after horrible customer service with T-Mobile, I have signed up with Verizon and my storm is on the way.

I tried the Storm in the Verizon store and fell in love. I can't wait till my new wife, the Storm, gets delivered. Thanks for all your post that helped me decide.
    12-20-08 12:35 AM
    haha, you will not be let down!
    12-20-08 12:37 AM
    congrats! my storm even had some hardware issues and I still loved it Good luck with the new purchase.
    12-20-08 12:38 AM
    hope it doesn't lead to marital trouble...

my gf is starting to hate me being on the board and me messing with my phone so much
    12-20-08 12:39 AM
    .83 and TalkLock software. What is not to love about the Storm anymore.
    12-20-08 01:08 AM
    hope it doesn't lead to marital trouble...

my gf is starting to hate me being on the board and me messing with my phone so much
    Know the feeling man!

Wife and I had a "minor tiff" today about odds and end things- and my time spent on the forum and with my phone somehow came up!

That's why i'm always on here LATE. I did have a snappy comeback- I was like- you are always asleep when I'm on- how can that cause you an issue?!!

so- anyhow...I with you on that one.

Oh and Beamer- Welcome to the "Dark Side" (we have cookies) <insert Vincent Price Laugh here>
    12-20-08 02:37 AM
    I am starting to Wonder if I don't have a girlfriend because of my storm
    12-20-08 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD