Granted... I know you all could care less... And I understand. So let me keep it concise.

Sometimes... I NEGLECT the value of this thing.

10 years ago... my first phone was a Burnout [wont go into details], Nokia phone. No social networking tool. No Number. Had to call people, and had it show up with extra characters and all. Games? Snake...

So I hold this Blackberry Storm in my hand today.. ten years later fromt he FIRST day I had my Nokia.. and I have aim/yahoo/gmail...bbmessenger, facebook, myspace, twitter, text messaging, email,

Solitaire, Wordmole, Brickbreaker...

My God....

I take this thing for granted. Its my LIFE though.

I vow to divorce my future wife if she hates on you, my loyal Storm

:moufkiss blackberry:

Ahh..passionate...

[i'm just venting. Sorry.]
    02-10-09 05:20 PM
    amen to that man. I can't believe the direction that handheld electronics has taken in the last ten years. where do you think this will be in another tenm years?
    02-10-09 05:24 PM
    If you were like me, you beat the **** out of your 10 year old Nokia... Storm takes a little tenderness :P
    02-10-09 05:25 PM
    amen to that man. I can't believe the direction that handheld electronics has taken in the last ten years. where do you think this will be in another tenm years?
    In ten years, There will probably be only about 2, 3 competing companies. ALL phones will probably have wi-fi. Majority of phones will be touch sensitive, and they hmay have a particular function that has like "heat sensitive" touch [so people with gloves can use].

Text messaging will still be the hot thing to do though.

Also... as a result of people using text messages, companies will bank off that, and offer unlimited minutes regardless of the plan.
    02-10-09 05:27 PM
    If you were like me, you beat the **** out of your 10 year old Nokia... Storm takes a little tenderness :P
    Lol. You should see my old Nokia. My god...
    02-10-09 05:32 PM
    Lol. You should see my old Nokia. My god...
    I took mine apart so many times I'm surprised I didn't have a Frankenphone by the end of my contract.
    02-10-09 05:35 PM
    I was getting very frustrated with mine. I had version .75 on it. I actually used to talk bad about how buggy and slow it was saying I would have gotten an iPhone if ATT was good in my area. I wish to retract everything bad I've said about the Storm after loading .99. This phone is beautiful in every way. I've can't keep my hands off the damned thing now. It runs so fast. I can't believe this is the same phone I was using yesterday.
    02-10-09 05:43 PM
    snake was an awesome game!
    02-10-09 05:43 PM
    OMFG snakes was the shizzz!!!

I have 3 loves in my life ..... My Storm, My PsP, and my GF.....in that order lol.

02-10-09 05:52 PM
    My top 3 are my car, my computer, and my storm...in that order.

Then again...i could have just posted my signature...
    02-10-09 05:55 PM
    I <3 my storm. I want to get it colorware'd but I couldn't stand being without it for even a day
    02-10-09 06:59 PM
    That's what's up SON! I remember when I had a StarTac and I thought I was DA ISH! I hope I'm around long enough till I can have a bluetooth earpiece that senses my thoughts so I don't have to type. Just think it and send!
    02-10-09 07:17 PM
    I remember when I got the V60 from Motorola.

Thing cost me $400, had an antenna that kept snapping off, and wasn't even a color display.

(Body was small, sleek, and cute though!)
    02-10-09 08:40 PM
    while technology has advance the last ten years has also been about convergence

10 years ago

cell phone
    MP3 player
    PDA
    camera/video recorder

Today
    Cell Phone

10 years from now?

Built in HD Broadcast recievers?
    Keys for electronic Locks?
    video projector (allowing you to use cel phone as a video phone as well as project pictures/video on your cubicle wall)?
    Multi-Function Universal remote (I know some phones can do this now but it isn't "universal" out of the box yet)?
    Input device for PC/gaming stations?
    ???
    ??
    ?
    02-11-09 10:58 AM
    That's what's up SON! I remember when I had a StarTac and I thought I was DA ISH! I hope I'm around long enough till I can have a bluetooth earpiece that senses my thoughts so I don't have to type. Just think it and send!
    Heck, my first phone had a bag, weighed four pounds and worked in like a two square mile area of LA....sporadically. If I remember it was like 4 bucks a minute too use. Big Azz Motorola. I think its cluttering up my garage somewhere. Boy it was a hit on Camp Pendleton though. Raised some eyebrows.
    02-20-09 06:50 PM
    wireless power!! I can't wait till that becomes readily available for ALL electronic equipment. The technology is there, heck I think the new Palm recharges wirelessly.
    02-20-09 06:55 PM
    Can you imagine having a bond like phone where you and the other person can see other

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:05 PM
    heck I think the new Palm Pre recharges wirelessly.
    This is correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 09:27 PM
    wireless power!! I can't wait till that becomes readily available for ALL electronic equipment. The technology is there, heck I think the new Palm recharges wirelessly.
    It's not really wireless, but more like "wireless." You still have to set the phone on a charging dock, so it's not a whole lot different than if you put the Storm in a cradle. Basically what they've been doing with remote controls, cordless phones, and other things for years. nothing new. I'll be impressed when they figure out how to do true wireless charging without charging contacts.
    02-20-09 09:37 PM
    My top 3 are my car, my computer, and my storm...in that order.

Then again...i could have just posted my signature...
    Hah, I just looked at your sig and realized:
    A) We both obviously have Storms.
    B) You have the car I ALMOST bought and still really want. Decided to be frugal and inherit my grandma's car (Still a Chevy.. So 'm halfway there? Hah.)
    C) Your PC is almost identical to mine, as I also have a OC'd Q6600 (3.4ghz), 8GB of RAM, and a 260 Black.

Here I thought I was the only one crazy enough to run 8gb of RAM, but DDR2 is so cheap these days XDDD

Anyhow, I love the Storm. Whee!
    02-20-09 09:50 PM
    I get all nostalgic when I read my sig
    02-21-09 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD