how do you sync with itunes. i have downloaded evrything i think it reads my device but everything is greyed out and when i hit sync it just says complete with nothing DONE@##$@#$#@$@ help please
    12-22-08 09:11 PM
    hmm i dont use itunes so i dunno.

maybe its trying to sync with the phones 1GB and not the 8GB card....

try that.. switch it from device memory to media card.
    12-22-08 09:15 PM
    Did you download and install BB Media Sync successfully?

If so, when you start it you should have a big Sync button. When you first start it it takes a few seconds to a few minutes to detect your iTunes playlists. Then you should be able to click the "Show iTunes playlists" to select which ones you want to sync with the Storm.
    12-22-08 09:20 PM
    Download BlackBerry Media Sync; It is integreted with iTunes and you can sync your media with that. Here is the link; BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up. The rest is self explanatory. Install-> Run-> Sync Hope this helped =]
    12-22-08 09:23 PM
    Use the blackberry media sync app.

You can find it on the Blackberry www site.
    12-22-08 09:23 PM
    Im not sure if anybody else mentioned this,

But have you installed bb media sync?

kidding, hope it works 4 yah.
    12-22-08 09:41 PM
    media sync is installed and shows my playlist in gray with how many songs i have in itunes but when i hit the SYNC it says complete and nothing on mt phone
    12-22-08 09:52 PM
    did you purchase your music through iTunes?
    12-22-08 09:54 PM
    yes i did is that the problem
    12-22-08 09:57 PM
    media sync is installed and shows my playlist in gray with how many songs i have in itunes but when i hit the SYNC it says complete and nothing on mt phone

That's a bummer. My 8310 sync's great. You may not wanna do this but call your service provider

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 10:00 PM
    yes i did is that the problem
    Most likely. Most iTunes purchased music has DRM that restricts where you can play them. You'll need to strip the DRM by burning/re-encoding without DRM or using other programs.

However, if this was the case, Media Sync should prompt you with an error that certain songs could not be copied over. Did you get this error?
    12-22-08 10:01 PM
    Yup, had the same exact issue! You have two options...

One: Burn music to CD in CD form (not mp3 or data) and rip it back onto your computer in mp3 or w/e

Two: Buy tuneclone for $35.... It does basically what option one does, but it is a virtual drive so itunes thinks it's burning to a CD, but the songs are just being converted and put into another folder on the HDD. That's what I opted for and it is amazing. Well worth the 35
    12-22-08 10:01 PM
    so whats the point of syncing with itunes
    12-22-08 10:11 PM
    for non-drm music.... It copied all of my non drm music, but if i bought it from the itunes store, it didnt sync. At the end of the transfer it had an option to view a list of songs that did not get transferred.
    12-22-08 10:15 PM
    For future music purchases, I recommend looking at stores that don't sell DRM music... like Amazon.com's digital downloads.
    12-22-08 10:20 PM
    For future music purchases, I recommend looking at stores that don't sell DRM music... like Amazon.com's digital downloads.
    Yeah, I was kinda wondering.... Is there an app that allows you to download/purchase music for $1 right our phone?
    12-22-08 10:23 PM
    so whats the point of syncing with itunes
    It is an easy way to get the album art
    12-23-08 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD