I just purchased an episode of the Office, and downloaded a few trailers from iTunes and I'm trying to get it all onto my new Storm.

I tried:
    Desktop Software 4.7 > Media > Media Manager
    -and-
    Desktop Software 4.7 > Media > BlackBerry Media Sync

The latter seemed to take me where I wanted to go, and even gave me a list of my few iTunes stuff I have. But I could not check the boxes in order to Sync them.

Any help pretty please?

(I had tried to manually moved the files but I got the "playback not supported" error.)
    11-21-08 10:10 PM
    11-21-08 10:26 PM
    bump.......

itunes = DRM= does NOT play nice with non-apple equipment. Best bet is to get a program that you can convert the Itunes files into mp3 or avi & then transfer them over to your Storm. Good Luck!
    11-21-08 10:29 PM
    Open the file see what formatt it is, then xfer/convert it to a blackberry friendly file so you can transfer it to your BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 10:30 PM
    Ive been having good luck using youtube downloader to convert my itunes songs for my Storm.

So far...
    MP3=songs
    3GPP=Movies
    11-21-08 10:33 PM
    Try liberating your files from the doomsday mp4 tag. Download DoubleTwist at:
    doubleTwist | Home Page
    It takes a little while to strip your files but it's totally worth it. Run it and walk away. When you come back, they'll be ready for your media sync.
    11-22-08 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD