I heard that there was a new iTunes app for the Bold but I've read reviews that say there is not one available for the Storm. I'm not referring to synching your playlist to the Storm, I'm referring to being able to play streaming radio and podcasts that are available through iTunes.

Apparently there is an app available for the iPhone and it made me wonder if something could be used on the Storm to enable it to use iTunes streaming audio as well.
    Last edited by redneckoz; 01-12-09 at 10:24 PM.
    01-12-09 10:22 PM
    maybe...where did you hear this?
    01-12-09 10:24 PM
    you heard wrong... .
    Your thinking there was a new BB program FOR iTunes....
    It'll sync iTunes NOTHING ELSE.
    01-12-09 10:24 PM
    you heard wrong... .

Damn, that sucks. Thanks for the info.
    01-12-09 10:28 PM
    Damn, that sucks. Thanks for the info.
    This quarter RIM is supposedly releasing a full version for media and data.
    01-12-09 10:30 PM
    you heard wrong... .
    Really? would it sync the restricted music bought from the store as well? Am I confused?
    01-12-09 10:33 PM
    Really? would it sync the restricted music bought from the store as well? Am I confused?
    What restricted music?
    No such thing now...
    01-12-09 10:35 PM
    I hope that's true since itunes decided to drop the restrictions on their music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 10:37 PM
    via itunes? hmm...I forgot they lifted that. I really need to look closer into exactly what they did with that whole thing, I'm clearly confused on exactly what happened.

thanks
    01-12-09 10:39 PM
    Apple found a way to charge people again for their music. Its kinda like the bail out.

01-12-09 10:52 PM
    What restricted music?
    No such thing now...
    You're jumping the gun. Most iTunes files are still DRM protected. And no, Media Sync will not strip DRM off your existing music files.
    01-12-09 11:06 PM
    You're jumping the gun. Most iTunes files are still DRM protected. And no, Media Sync will not strip DRM off your existing music files.
    Only if you bought them from the itunes store...
    01-13-09 12:13 AM
    Apple found a way to charge people again for their music. Its kinda like the bail out.

ya... that extra 3 bucks killed me...
    01-13-09 12:14 AM
    I heard that there was a new iTunes app for the Bold but I've read reviews that say there is not one available for the Storm. I'm not referring to synching your playlist to the Storm, I'm referring to being able to play streaming radio and podcasts that are available through iTunes.

Apparently there is an app available for the iPhone and it made me wonder if something could be used on the Storm to enable it to use iTunes streaming audio as well.
    Are you talkin about i-heart-radio ?

01-13-09 12:33 AM
    Good stuff.... I have a ton of music in iTunes that is DRM free from my CD collection... I suspect there will be lots of new apps once they launce the full blown app store...
    01-13-09 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD