Hi all,

I'm a new bb user and I also have a macbook. I'm trying to sync my itunes library with the storm, but it says I don't have a media card? Is a media card separate from the memory card? If so, where do I get one and where does it go on the phone?

Thanks for all your help!

Lisa
    01-11-09 01:03 PM
    Same thing do you have the desktop software for Mac installed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 01:08 PM
    Hi all,

I'm a new bb user and I also have a macbook. I'm trying to sync my itunes library with the storm, but it says I don't have a media card? Is a media card separate from the memory card? If so, where do I get one and where does it go on the phone?

Thanks for all your help!

Lisa
    The media card should show up on your mac desktop as drive "Blackberry 2". If it's not, then you should try removing and reinserting the card, reset the phone, then reconnect to the mac.
    01-11-09 01:16 PM
    i have tried this and noting..all i have is pocket mac

edit.
    got to memory settings and hit the bb button and hit enable mass storage
    Last edited by bigballin; 01-11-09 at 01:39 PM.
    01-11-09 01:34 PM
    I have Missing Sync for my MacBook and upgraded my iTunes music to the DRM free. It's working great. I use it in my car instead of my iPod Touch now.
    01-11-09 01:51 PM
    go to
    options-memory and change auto enable mass storage mode when connected to yes
    01-11-09 07:23 PM
    I have Missing Sync for my MacBook and upgraded my iTunes music to the DRM free. It's working great. I use it in my car instead of my iPod Touch now.
    have you had any problems with missing sync? how is syncing address book, ical, etc...any info would be greatly appreciated. trying to find out as much positive info before i drop 40 bucks for a program.
    01-11-09 10:29 PM
    Thanks all, I think that I got it figured out. I had to enable mass storage! I'm dumb sometimes. ;-(
    01-11-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD