anyone have suggetions on moving music from my itunes to my storm? The media manager moved some of the music (even some that I purchased on itunes) but not ALL of the music would copy. Probably some of apples copyright protection stuff but wierd that some of my purchased music would transfer and some wouldn't.
    12-10-08 07:48 PM
    I used doubleTwist | Home Page to strip my itunes and then used medai manager to load them. Some songs just won't work. Can't strip DRM.
    12-10-08 07:49 PM
    The easiest way I found to do it was to create a blackberry playlist in iTunes using any music that is not protected. Then select every song on your playlist, right click and "copy." Then open whatever drive letter in "my computer" that is the memory card for your phone. Then open up the "music" folder, right click in that window and "paste" what you copied from your iTunes playlist.

When I tried using Media Manager the stupid POS program would only copy one song from each album even though I had multiple songs selected. I HATE Roxio!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 12-10-08 at 07:56 PM. Reason: additional comment
    12-10-08 07:54 PM
    any DRM songs in itunes can be burned to a standard Audio CD and then ripped back into itunes as MP3, but you will have to rename the tracks, as it will import as , Track 1,2,3, etc..
    12-10-08 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD