Oh man, that sucks. I keep mine in the holster except when I am actually using it. Dropped it once, the same way you did, but the holster took the abuse. The Storm stayed safe.
    01-29-09 10:40 AM
    I don't have a holster for my storm yet... and i put it in the pocket with my car keys which were facing upwards... got a small scrape on the screen and a small scrape on the lock/unlock button

I feel like i need to use an insurance claim
    01-29-09 11:27 AM
    It will be a bad day when you drop your Storm outside during a STORM.
    01-30-09 11:48 AM
    I feel your pain.
    01-30-09 12:16 PM
    Bah I've dropped my phone 3 times and have those all over the back. As long as it works fine I just chalk them up to battle scars.
    02-04-09 06:04 PM
    sorry that happened to your phone
    02-04-09 07:26 PM
    Beat it up to get a replacement

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hows this work? Your allowed to replace your phone 2 times a year without any restrictions?

Could someone please clear this up for the new guy? lol
    02-09-09 09:27 AM
    The first day i owned mine before i got the silicone case i dropped it but only a foot or so and it got its first scar. Then a week ago i noticed a kinda dent on silver frame and i had no idea how it got there because i have the silicone case now. Well i looked at the silicone case and noticed theres a small cut in the case. I remembered i had dropped the phone on some bad concrete a few weeks earlier and it must have fallen on a point and went thru the silicone case and hit the phone. Just happy i had the case or it could have been much worse.
    02-09-09 12:23 PM
    I've dropped mine a couple of times, but with the VZW green hard case, with no problems. My biggest problem with the case is you can't always get a good grip on it. I'm not a fan of the silicone skins, due to dust and sometimes dirt granuales getting under the skin and eventually scratching away at your phone's cover.
    So right now I'm using ShieldZone with a Gizmobies cover I picked up from a kiosk at a local mall.
    I like the streamline feel on my phone... but I still would like something that offers a little more protection.
    02-09-09 05:33 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD