I'm a big fan of sarcasm. Love it.

Just give the Storm a little room for growth though. Its still "teething" and a lot of the post here are the direct result of user error.

Dont forget also that the Storm isn't for everyone. This technology is on the bleeding edge and is pushing the envelope in the touchscreen world. Let's be honest, most people are not cut out for the steep learning curve required to use such a technologically advanced device.

The Storm is blazing a brand new trail with a never before seen click screen. Problems are bound to happen.

I'm not defending the Storm I'm just stating the facts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ahhahahaaha! This is to funny.
    01-23-09 02:50 PM
    haha this is awesome, I actually have been watching the post count catch up to the Curve's for about a month now - we finally beat them!
    sad to say, i was daily. at least I'm not the only one! when I saw it went over, I just had to post this. didn't realize people would get offended at a joke.
    01-23-09 03:51 PM
    For this to be right, you would have to add in all the posts in the 8350i thread. That is considered a curve model, not sure why it got its own thread but it belongs to the 83xx family. when doing this the curve still has more posts than the storm, not by much but still is ahead :-)
    that didn't take long

252,926 (curve + i)
    252,937 (storm)
    01-23-09 03:54 PM
    Yeah! Your phone sucks but at least it has more forum posts!!!!!11111

Working phone > forum post champion.
    Told you guys somebody would get b-tt hurt over this thread.
    He was so angry and shaky he couldn't even hold down the SHIFT key to finish his exclamation marks.
    01-23-09 03:59 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD