lmao, shows how much you know. that is not the version on the incredible at all.
    05-21-10 03:30 PM
    Half the files I tried to transfer over BBM would return an error stating they were too big.

You can't transfer files over gtalk, but on the incredible, there's gmail. If you have a gtalk account, you also have a gmail account.

Another ******** assumption. I know what the red square means - that it's sending the message to the network. Why it would only lag up on BBM and not on gtalk, yahoo, or SMS, was the irritating part.

If I had to cry over a lost feature, it'd be the unified inbox before an IM client. I can replicate every function of BBM I used on the incredible, I can't get my unified inbox back.
    Nothing says "Fast and easy" like writing an email and attaching a file to it. Why don't I just get my laptop out while I'm putting all that effort into it. One-click contact transfers and picture transfers are the two things I use BBM the most for, and it sounds like there's nothing quite like that on android yet. Wake me up when the future gets here.
    05-22-10 07:00 AM
    Not a small minority, rather, more than half .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BS, not even close. Not from what I'm seeing here and on the Android forums (do you even go to the Android forums?). Look at all the "BB sucks I'm getting an Incredible" threads here, then try to find the "Incredible sucks, I'm going back to BB" threads on either forums . You won't find many posts saying that let alone full threads.
    05-22-10 08:55 AM
    Nothing says "Fast and easy" like writing an email and attaching a file to it. Why don't I just get my laptop out while I'm putting all that effort into it. One-click contact transfers and picture transfers are the two things I use BBM the most for, and it sounds like there's nothing quite like that on android yet. Wake me up when the future gets here.
    Factoring in typical storm lag I can send files quicker on the incredible than I can on a storm, and I don't have to worry about filesize. What's the point of file transfer when I can't send anything?

As to how quick it is in the storm, it is ridiculously simple. It opens up all the proper windows for you and zips one through the process. It's not a BB.
    05-22-10 02:54 PM
    Having gotten my storm in December 2008, dealt with the iffy software builds, installed leaks to make the phone bearable, wasted money on themes I couldn't use without draining the memory, batt pulls on a schedule, enough was enough. Did more research this time and got a HTC Incredible. OMG, the difference is unreal. I don't miss the storm one bit. Wicked fast, simple things like the Internets are soo much faster! Same network, so much better, cool apps, many free, paid ones are more reasonable, the list goes on and on... Oh yeah, click screen? phhh over it! Android FTW!
    05-22-10 05:14 PM
    But the screen makes this thump noise that prevents you from typing fast. Does your precious Droid do that?!

I absolutely cannot wait to get rid of this pos. I lost so much respect for RIM in the first week with the old OS, at least it is somewhat better, but I still have constant memory problems.
    05-23-10 07:01 PM
    RIM has lost me....

I have moved on to the DROID also...

Just waiting for it to arrive...

I did everything I could to LOVE the STORM... almost went to STORM 2...

Just hated always waiting for RIM to straight it out through OS upgrades....

No more.... and thats saying allot since I have been a BB user for over 10 years...

Lego!
    05-27-10 12:51 PM
    So I took a look at the Verizon store today, and there is something wrong with the screen on the incredible compared to the droid... Side by side the droid screen has enough resolution to make my eyes hurt, in a good way. The incredible though was gross, it was grainy and too blue to be white, and the text on web pages really looked worse than on my storm. Is it just me, is there something wrong with their demo unit, or is the screen really better on the droid?

So who likes the amoled screen better than the lcd? I am considering the incredible since its small light and fast but that screen just looks like trash in normal lighting compared to an lcd.
    Last edited by jeffmeden; 05-27-10 at 08:21 PM.
    05-27-10 06:16 PM
    But the screen makes this thump noise that prevents you from typing fast. Does your precious Droid do that?!
    LOL

I absolutely cannot wait to get rid of this pos. I lost so much respect for RIM in the first week with the old OS, at least it is somewhat better, but I still have constant memory problems.

I'm probably going to jump off the BB train in June. I've had enough of the storm's memory issues. I have 4 apps installed, and that's it, if I install another app the phone starts slowing way down and the memory slips to 0 free. What good is a phone that will not let you answer a incoming call, and shows you a black screen with that stupid busy icon going. This memory dance if frustrating, and it is an issue that is always in my way daily.

I don't see me leaving this fine forum, but I'll not have much to post about BB.
    05-29-10 10:57 PM
    BS, not even close.
    Nope. I'm right.
    Not from what I'm seeing here
    Key words. What you are seeing here. Selectively of course.
    and on the Android forums (do you even go to the Android forums?).
    Um, no, why would I? I don't own one.
    The better question to ask is why do so many droid and iphone users come to the storm forums? is it to convince us you didn't make a mistake? Insecurity?
    I would wager both troll.
    Look at all the "BB sucks I'm getting an Incredible" threads here, then try to find the "Incredible sucks, I'm going back to BB" threads on either forums .
    Most are just trolls with multiple accounts posting over and over. Old hat.
    Just you being here in this forum spreading your gobbledygook is proof of my assertions. Continue to post, however; reinforce my point.

Porsche owners don't bother with VW bug forums. Maybe the other way around...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kb5zht; 06-05-10 at 10:11 PM.
    06-05-10 10:05 PM
    Apple is evil.
    Never had an Apple product...never will !
    06-19-10 01:09 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD