i put my preorder in this morning around 1 am lol.....i will be one of those idiots that has 2 devices now hehe
    04-19-10 02:41 PM
    I bought my S1 on 11/21/08 so I'm just shy of my NE2. I emailed VZW and told them I'm very interested in the Incredible and asked if there was any way to bump up my NE2 (it's due 7/21/2010). A lady called me and said she couldn't bump up my NE2 but did make me eligible for the early upgrade. So... when all is said and done I'll finally have the phone I WANTED the Storm to be for $220. I'll take it!!

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up... anyone in the same boat should email VZW.
    04-19-10 08:24 PM
    yeah they can always give you the "upgrade" price it seems no matter where you are on the new every 2
    04-19-10 08:31 PM
    I am very, very intrigued by the Incredible. My Storm still does what it needs to do for me to be happy. I am also very intrigued by what BB has planned for it's upcoming devices. For my storm, 12 days without a reboot with 14 apps. I can deal with that. If it suits you, then stick with it.

Last edited by Buiomente; 04-19-10 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Grammer. Sentence structure.
    04-19-10 08:35 PM
    yeah they can always give you the "upgrade" price it seems no matter where you are on the new every 2
    ...and I think that's pretty cool. I was very impressed with their service... I mean... I emailed them and actually got a call back. They got me what I wanted and at the end of the day I will have a great phone.
    04-19-10 09:31 PM
    The storm is better than the (un)incredible.
    04-19-10 10:03 PM
    ...and I think that's pretty cool. I was very impressed with their service... I mean... I emailed them and actually got a call back. They got me what I wanted and at the end of the day I will have a great phone.
    yep i did the same for the storm 2, i ddint want to wait for the 1 year so i called and they gave me the upgrade price a little early. Its no money off them really, they lock your contract in for another 2 years
    04-19-10 10:19 PM
    Any of you guys actually gotten to play with the Incredible yet? It's great on paper but I sure wouldn't drop my money until I had a chance to play with it and see how the typing and overall feel is.
    04-20-10 10:56 AM
    Any of you guys actually gotten to play with the Incredible yet? It's great on paper but I sure wouldn't drop my money until I had a chance to play with it and see how the typing and overall feel is.
    no different than the droid or eris on screen keyboard would be my guess. Same OS basically on similar devices
    Last edited by howarmat; 04-20-10 at 11:08 AM.
    04-20-10 11:06 AM
    The storm is better than the (un)incredible.
    The garbage can in my garage is better than the Storm.
    04-20-10 01:21 PM
    U
    Rofl at that one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 02:39 PM
    As Run-Dmc once said, "if you find that you don't like my ways, well you can send me back in 30 days." Pre-ordered the Incredible and will play with it for a week or two to really test it out browsing, typing, feel, and app wise then decide whether to keep it or wait for whatever comes up on the horizon. N1 does not interest me, so anything beyond that. I'm hoping the phone is what we thought the phone is (channeling Dennis Green) so I don't have to return it though of course.
    04-20-10 03:05 PM
    Engadget said that Its the best android out, which makes it the best smartphone on Verizon. They also said that the sense keyboard is the best available on android. Do me a favor, when you get yours rip the rom off so I can load it in my N1 you lucky bastards!

04-20-10 08:07 PM
    Sprint customers will have the best Android phone out when the EVO comes this summer.

IDK, the Incredible is a good phone and all but not much better than Droid/N1. The EVO looks like a definite step up though.
    04-21-10 08:19 PM
    Sprint customers will have the best Android phone out when the EVO comes this summer.
    Unfortunately it will have iPhone syndrome. A great phone on a horrible network. Yes yes, I know it's 4G. Unless you're standing under the ONE 4G tower though, what good is it?
    04-21-10 09:13 PM
    i agree VZW should have pitch a big campaign to get that phone. But them again they dont have LTE yet and i assume then VZW will finally get an iphone along with top of the line BB and android all on 1 network. And then we can watch the fall of ATT and sprint lol
    04-21-10 09:23 PM
    ....and both are better than that Droid joke. What a laugh. Another toy for kids who aren't difficult to impress.

04-26-10 03:09 PM
    Yet another useful, enlightening, 3rd grade level post.

04-26-10 03:11 PM
    Well this POS isn't even going to last until the 29th. This morning, it died. Total catastrophic failure. I'm not even booting as far as the white screen of death. Red light on, red light off. Repeat. I've spent the last three hours trying to wipe/reinstall an OS. Nothing at all. I will happily be without a phone for two days until this thing is replaced by a device that works.

My frustration with RIM has gradually increased since 5.0 was released. I'm to the boiling point now. I will never own a RIM device again.
    04-26-10 09:26 PM
    I really want the incredible, but I can't upgrade until december

Oh well, the positive side is I have the rest of year to see what will become available.

04-27-10 12:46 AM
    Well I don't log on here much to post, but I am a frequent visitor to the forums and have found a lot of great info here. However, in the next couple of days, I will be switching to the andriod platform with an incredible.

I started off with a curve, couldn't wait for the Storm, and while it was decent, I wanted more. The storm came out shortly thereafter and I held off for quite awhile before finding one on CL that I could trade my curve and some cash for. Again, it was nice, nicer than my curve anyways, but still I wanted more. Leaked OS's helped curb that feeling for awhile, as the phone started to get better and better. I really don't use the BB to its full potential though, and since my work won't let me connect to my inbox without it being on BES (and it has to be bought by the company, approved only for directors or higher..yada yada), theres really no reason to keep me with blackberry.

OS 6 looks cool, and I'm not saying I won't be back, because something better is always right around the corner, but I have pre-ordered this and will check it out. Besides I'm still going to hold onto my storm as a backup anyways...
    04-27-10 02:43 PM
    mine will be here tomorrow. i am pretty much aware of somethings that suck about the phone. we will see about the cool things. I will have 2 phones that i have to make sure to never leave behind somewhere now lol
    04-27-10 10:50 PM
    Just ordered my Incredible. Cannot wait.
    Sorry BB, tired of waiting for what look as if it will be inferior to the droid.
    I have never disliked a phone as much as I do my Storm. What a piece of U know what...
    04-27-10 11:31 PM
    The Droid Incredible is the phone I wished the S1 was all along. RIM can't touch this device.
    04-29-10 09:22 PM
    I cannot stress enough how much of a disappointment the S1 was. The Incredible looks to have the touchscreen experience I was hoping for when I bought my S1. I am going to wait. I've learned my lesson. No early adopting for me. I am going to see if there are any major problems with the Incredible and steer clear of it if there are. If all is good. I will own an Incredible in June. I've been waiting for a truly great phone to come along on VZW so I could get rid of my S1. This just may be the phone.
    04-30-10 12:18 AM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD