it's official. v4.7.0.148 has passed all test and ready for download today. well actually yesterday. it is a glorious day!
    06-01-09 04:09 AM
    Um your really really really late bro, your a week late.
    06-01-09 04:11 AM
    not really. Verizon Wireless just released the official VZW tested version yesterday.
    06-01-09 04:12 AM
    not really. Verizon Wireless just released the official VZW tested version yesterday.
    And... you're still late. As I am sure you've noticed, there's already enough threads about the same subject. So what compelled you to start a new one, which will get locked at some point, or better yet... deleted.
    06-01-09 04:15 AM
    First we have already known about this for weeks that it was going to be released.

Second check the 10 other threads already posted awhile ago.

Third there is already the leaked .148 that has been on my phone and many more of the members phones for about 2 weeks.

Mod please delete this!
    06-01-09 04:16 AM
    omg. you arrogant people forum people are asses. ok. so i tabooed on your precious forum. i was trying to be helpful. be a little nicer. as you can see, i'm a crackberry newbie. i will warn all newbies for future reference not to screw with your precious forums if you're not sure if you have "new or good" info. jesus!!
    06-01-09 04:27 AM
    LOL Wow Funny stuff
    06-01-09 04:31 AM
    this update is ok for me.... YOU HAVE A FULL KEYBOARD ON PORTRAIT VIEW AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING NUTS!!!!
    06-01-09 04:32 AM
    and further more... although there are some leaks and some geek knowledge out there; there are people like ME who have lives and don't keep up with this stuff on an hourly bases like you two. i use crackberry.com as a resource to read once a month MAYBE. and if i get some good info from one of you geeks. i use it. don't beat me up because i'm not a tekky and just trying to give a little info that i received from vzw customer service just yesterday. way to start my week you assholes. and for the record, for those people that don't trust third party upgrades and solutions before their carrier have officially tested it:

i stand by my original post. it's official. it's here. you f&*cking a**holes.
    06-01-09 04:34 AM
    Wat the **** is wrong with you guys I mean really he's new to the place and well yes you know the deal. Anyway I am in love with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 04:39 AM
    omg. you arrogant people forum people are asses. ok. so i tabooed on your precious forum. i was trying to be helpful. be a little nicer. as you can see, i'm a crackberry newbie. i will warn all newbies for future reference not to screw with your precious forums if you're not sure if you have "new or good" info. jesus!!
    Not being arrogant. It would be nice if you would've used a little common sense. You obviously can read, and you (at least) posted in the correct sub-forum. It could not have escaped your attention that almost the entire page is filled with .148 threads, several of which have to do with your same subject matter. So instead of posting in one of those, you just felt it absolutely necessary to start a new thread. In what manner is this being helpful exactly. Then to top it off, when this gets pointed out all you can do is insult me. Grow up.
    06-01-09 04:39 AM
    my point is Craterz; is it THAT serious? did i ruin your day? my god. god forbid i post a stupid message or put it in the wrong place. did i interrupt your warcraft? do you have to drink warm milk to get over this. please. just admit. you're being an *** about it. how about ignoring the post and just think. 'hmm this newbie is pretty stupid and keep it to yourself?? did it make you feel better to come online and treat like i'm a first grader? i hope that this is the enlightenment of your life. treating lesser knowledge people like they're idiots. well i'm not a frickin ***** and i stand clear of people like you. now go back to your warcraft and leave the **** alone.
    06-01-09 04:45 AM
    Not being arrogant. It would be nice if you would've used a little common sense. You obviously can read, and you (at least) posted in the correct sub-forum. It could not have escaped your attention that almost the entire page is filled with .148 threads, several of which have to do with your same subject matter. So instead of posting in one of those, you just felt it absolutely necessary to start a new thread. In what manner is this being helpful exactly. Then to top it off, when this gets pointed out all you can do is insult me. Grow up.

+1 I just put up a thread with two main links so hopefuly it will keep this forum from getting too cluttered.
    06-01-09 04:45 AM
    everyone just calm down...

There is many people of many levels in the technical field and especially in a forum that has this many members..

There is no reason to get huffy from either side..

Thanks for thinking of us OP

unfortunately on a place like crackberry we learn about this info well before the average consumer has a clue about it.

Don't take it to bad its only a phone and a couple comments..
    06-01-09 04:56 AM
    who cares what all you guys think.... or say... all i know is u can use you full keyboard on portrait mode!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-01-09 05:02 AM
    who cares what all you guys think.... or say... all i know is u can use you full keyboard on portrait mode!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah

I actually thought it was kind of a cheesy feature being that it was the first time I tried it..

It just really doesn't work for me..

I use suretype/full in land

works good for me haha

I know a ton of people wanted the full in portrait though and it go's to show that rim listens.
    06-01-09 05:05 AM
    everyone just calm down...

There is many people of many levels in the technical field and especially in a forum that has this many members..

There is no reason to get huffy from either side..

Thanks for thinking of us OP

unfortunately on a place like crackberry we learn about this info well before the average consumer has a clue about it.

Don't take it to bad its only a phone and a couple comments..
    I'm perfectly calm. All I did was point out the obvious. I didn't call the OP names, nor insult him/her, nor make a bunch of assumptions about him/her when I don't know anything about the person (btw, I've never played warcraft , and I don't like warm milk... prefer it cold). In fact, I'm happy that the OP seems to like the new update. Just pointing out the obvious, this thread is by no means helpful to anyone when there's obviously quite a few threads of the same subject matter.
    06-01-09 05:12 AM
    thanks noaim. if you noticed. prior to today, i had 3 post. so i am not on here often. after i was blasted by 2 crackheads, it has discouraged me from posting anymore. then i look at "new post" and thousands of people are talking about the same thing that i just posted this morning. the new upgrade. so why did they jump all over me like i was an *****. even abisalgado is raving about his portrait mode keyboard this morning. it's people like those guys that jumped all over me that need to be banned from the sight. i'm done.
    06-01-09 05:22 AM
    In fact, I'm happy that the OP seems to like the new update. Just pointing out the obvious, this thread is by no means helpful to anyone when there's obviously quite a few threads of the same subject matter.
    It was helpful to me :-)

Zomg a newbie posted a thread that allready existed.... Call de police.... no no call the forum mods. Lemme state the obvious in a attempt to seem clever and snooty. Yea, Yea if I state the obvious and make the OP feel rediculous then maybe other people will think I'm cool cause clearly my opinion on the Net is the only one that truely matters. he he he

*DING* Post 65
    Last edited by Kaus; 06-01-09 at 06:02 AM.
    06-01-09 05:58 AM
    Its best just to ignore the self-righteous forum cops. They are just another type of troll IMHO.

The only feeling of success they experience in life is when they hop on internet forums and holler "that was a STUPID post! Where do you get off breathing and occupying space on this planet loser!?!?"

They are actually to be pitied. Their real life as virginal, fat, comic book store guy from the simpsons cartoon life is laughable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:17 AM
    The juvenile squabbling will end here. Please use existing threads for rational discussion of the new release.

Thread closed
    06-01-09 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD