ok vent time.....

What really pissed me off about the switch - I have been waiting patiently for months.....is the bait and switch with the data plans.

I had a $25/month 10mb plan with VZ and they are now forcing me (and all corporate users) into a $45/month plan to get BES services (essentially hosted email). I spend (just my own line) over $200/month and they just gave me all sorts of corporate double speak to justify the change in the plan. I feel like screaming and am curious if anyone else cares/sounded off about this. This is getting no attention in the mainstream press and I think it deserves some air time.

anyone else ?
    11-24-08 11:28 PM
    For the people who say they left the store with "no interdiction" from staff about purchasing...No Wonder Dumb *** there are no Storms to sell at that point...Apple Fanboys
    11-24-08 11:34 PM
    11-25-08 07:19 PM
    RealEstatePro = Fail... well, the whole real estate market is an epic fail. But I digress..

This phone (9500/9530) is such a piece of junk that you have to stick a piece of paper in it so it works properly.

11-25-08 07:22 PM
    RealEstatePro = Fail... well, the whole real estate market is an epic fail. But I digress..

This phone (9500/9530) is such a piece of junk that you have to stick a piece of paper in it so it works properly.

LOL your comments are quite amusing young Crackburry ...but no worries Its just another blackberry to add to my collection...however i appreciate your attempt to give me your unsolicited opinion of the device and the Real Estate Industry...but to be honest your opinion means as much to me as the 500$ the phone cost me...nothing...

oh and FYI...Being a foreclosure and Short Sale expert makes this time the most lucrative to professional's like myself in the Industry...
    11-25-08 08:58 PM
    Being a foreclosure and Short Sale expert makes this time the most lucrative to professional's like myself in the Industry...
    That is so the truth!!!!!
    11-25-08 09:03 PM
    wow seriously ...

Mr. Faker, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    HAHAAH
    Sooks Your the effing man!

Greatest Movie EVER!
    11-26-08 12:07 AM
    Of course the Storm is a miserable failure for Verizon. I can't imagine how many dollars they spent in advertising that go on every day incessantly with no inventory to sell for almost a month.
    11-26-08 12:14 AM
    My brother, my sister, and my brother-in-law all have the iphone. Of course the Storm is not the iphone. But obviously people don't remember that when the iphone first came out....it was horrible! Nothing worked properly and I think it had more problems than the Storm. This I know because my uncle owns a cell phone shop and all of my info came from him.

All of these problems are to be expected with a new phone. They can only test soo much. It takes people playing with it for longer periods of time and doing things with it that maybe not everybody does in order to truly address all of the issues. In time, it will work much better. It won't be the iphone, but it will work better than it does now.
    12-14-08 08:25 PM
    My brother, my sister, and my brother-in-law all have the iphone. Of course the Storm is not the iphone. But obviously people don't remember that when the iphone first came out....it was horrible! Nothing worked properly and I think it had more problems than the Storm. This I know because my uncle owns a cell phone shop and all of my info came from him.

All of these problems are to be expected with a new phone. They can only test soo much. It takes people playing with it for longer periods of time and doing things with it that maybe not everybody does in order to truly address all of the issues. In time, it will work much better. It won't be the iphone, but it will work better than it does now.
    how do they like the current updated storm vs the current updated iphone?
    12-14-08 08:31 PM
    i am a bb fan and luv my bold!

that said, i too tried a telus storm here in toronto and must say that this rush to mkt was a big mistake!

you got one shot at making a first impression and RIM knew this "ifon killer" would go under every reviewers micro scope.

the pros gave it pretty bad reviews and any consumer trying it would not be impressed.

its not for me but i think it could be a great fon but they did botch this release...

this should have been 110% water tight release...screens poping, apps running...a real WOW !

instead it was excuse after excuse!
    12-14-08 08:47 PM
    a flop? click on the OP's name and go to find all posts written by Faker, omg--this guy is just a loser. take your iphone and shove it up your ***.
    12-14-08 08:49 PM
    Lets read about people's reaction to the iPhone when it was first released:

All the iPhone bugs

First crop of iPhone bugs - A chance for Apple to make a good impression | Hardware 2.0 | ZDNet.com

Analyst: Apple iPhone screen problems may get worse - the dreaded “dead strip”

...I could find more if I kept looking...

But not even the JesusPhone started out 'perfect' ..
    12-14-08 08:52 PM
    In all honesty people, if there are so many negative threads about the storm perheps people should listen. Great devices don't get torn apart daily by dissatisfied owners.

I'm sticking with the curve (little choice) until the bold comes to sprint. I wouldn't even think about getting a storm if I could.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 09:16 PM
    In all honesty people, if there are so many negative threads about the storm perheps people should listen.
    Because maybe some of us have it and like it? Just because not EVERYONE likes it doesn't mean that NOBODY will like it. I for one have no real complaints..
    12-14-08 09:19 PM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD