Newbie here!

My NE2 has been up for almost 10 months now. I just haven't been happy with the selections of phones I was able to choose to. I love the Iphone, but with the people I currently talk to, it would be in my best interest to stay with Verizon. So I've had my eye out on the Google phone, then found out it wasnt a phone just an OS, but I still waited, then found out it will be going to T-mobile first! how frustrating. I dont like the voyager, I was never really sold on the dare.... so I was just going to wait untill the android made its way to Verizon. Then I found out about the Blackberry storm! I've never been a blackberry user (for the fact that it was geared more towards business users) but I'm just glade I can finally look forward to a "cool" phone.

Cliffs:
    Loves verizon's network
    majority of the people I talk to are on Verizon
    VERY disappointed to hear Verizon turned down the Iphone
    NE2 has been up for 10 months
    FINALLY about a phone coming to Verizon
    10-12-08 01:15 AM
    Yes a majority of us are excited about this device. I can't wait.
    10-12-08 01:34 AM
    Newbie here!

I just haven't been happy with the selections of phones I was able to choose
    You didn't think the Curve was a decent choice?
    10-12-08 01:40 AM
    You didn't think the Curve was a decent choice?
    I played with it, and I liked it, but I didnt love it. The OS was great and I loved how solid it felt, but again I just didnt love it. I had my eyes pretty much set on a Iphone (still am in a way) despite some hate others have on the Iphone I just thought it was a fun phone to use. Apple made a full touch screen (something I was doubtful at first) make sense and made it fun.
    10-12-08 02:31 AM
    I played with it, and I liked it, but I didnt love it. The OS was great and I loved how solid it felt, but again I just didnt love it. I had my eyes pretty much set on a Iphone (still am in a way) despite some hate others have on the Iphone I just thought it was a fun phone to use. Apple made a full touch screen (something I was doubtful at first) make sense and made it fun.
    I have an iPhone currently, but I'm so waiting and hoping the Storm is an iPhone killer. It's a sexii device.
    10-12-08 02:33 AM
    I have an iPhone currently, but I'm so waiting and hoping the Storm is an iPhone killer. It's a sexii device.
    yeah OMG besides the shared disappointment we all share w/ the lack of wifi support! I believe the storm will be a better device then the iphone.
    10-12-08 03:21 AM
    Newbie here!

My NE2 has been up for almost 10 months now. I just haven't been happy with the selections of phones I was able to choose to. I love the Iphone, but with the people I currently talk to, it would be in my best interest to stay with Verizon. So I've had my eye out on the Google phone, then found out it wasnt a phone just an OS, but I still waited, then found out it will be going to T-mobile first! how frustrating. I dont like the voyager, I was never really sold on the dare.... so I was just going to wait untill the android made its way to Verizon. Then I found out about the Blackberry storm! I've never been a blackberry user (for the fact that it was geared more towards business users) but I'm just glade I can finally look forward to a "cool" phone.

Cliffs:
    Loves verizon's network
    majority of the people I talk to are on Verizon
    VERY disappointed to hear Verizon turned down the Iphone
    NE2 has been up for 10 months
    FINALLY about a phone coming to Verizon
    My thoughts exactly!
    10-12-08 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD