I am able to get my desk top and Storm to sync with blue tooth however it only shows as hands free. If I open the Blackberry desktop manager under connections options Bluetooth is greyed out.

Can I manage my storm using bluetooth as the connection option, if so how do I set it up
    05-24-09 04:33 PM
    Anyone have a solution
    05-25-09 08:39 AM
    What kind of PC (OS, brand, etc)?

What OS on Storm (Options > About > approx 3rd line down)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 08:52 AM
    I am able to get my desk top and Storm to sync with blue tooth however it only shows as hands free. If I open the Blackberry desktop manager under connections options Bluetooth is greyed out.

Can I manage my storm using bluetooth as the connection option, if so how do I set it up
    I find your description confusing. You're able to get it sync... but can't sync it??? This is what I read anyway . I take it that you mean you are able to connect via bluetooth but unable to sync. What kind of computer are you using (PC/MAC)? What OS on your pc/mac?

Provide some more details, and I am sure someone will have some suggestions. At the worst, uninstall DM and re-install it, maybe the drivers got corrupted. Could also open up the bluetooth device manager on your computer, remove the Storm and re-add it.
    05-25-09 08:53 AM
    Thanks for your replies, additional details below
    PC: Win XP service pack 2
    Blackberry: v4.7.0.75 (Platform 4.0.0.94)
    Computer shows sync as hands free only and desktop manager has bluetooth sync option greyed out
    05-25-09 09:29 AM
    05-25-09 09:15 PM
    I find your description confusing. You're able to get it sync... but can't sync it??? This is what I read anyway .
    +1. I don't fully understand the OP either; you can sync but you can't sync?

Do you have the native XP BT stack installed, or are you using something else (like a Toshiba stack)? DM will only sync via BT using the native XP stack.
    05-25-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD