I'm using my bbstorm 2 on t mobile everything is working fine except for the number that displays when i am making or receiving a call. the number that displays is not my number. i have checked every thing and i have changed them all to the right number but its still displaying wrong. can anyone help me please????
    05-11-10 11:20 PM
    You need to bring up the carrier menu by bringing up the dial pad and punching in ##000000. This is not based in first hand experience, so you're on your own from this point. Hopefully someone else will be able to guide you from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 11:38 PM
    Masahiro is correct. Just press the call key, dial ##000000, press the call key again. Edit the Mobile Directory Number & IMSI_S phone # to yours. Don't edit anything else! BB key, Save. The phone will restart and you should be good to go.
    05-12-10 12:10 AM
    Keep in mind this will only work with a Verizon 9550, so for those with the same issue on a Telus 9550 (for example) like me will have to find the MSL (master subsidy lock) code to gain access to this menu. Otherwise you will get the "incorrect password" error.

05-12-10 12:32 AM
    Thnx it worked great!!

05-13-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD