Anyone here having issues accessing web pages the past few hours with there BB Web Browser? For me it keeps Requesting but never actually loads the page. I know I'm in a good coverage zone, i have full bars and 1EXV.

Anyone else experiencing or know of any data outages? I live in Norther California. Thanks for any insight.

EDIT: I guess the server times out, because i get a message stating "Unable to connect to the Internet, please try again later. If the problem persists contact your service provider."
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 03-09-09 at 01:14 AM.
    03-09-09 01:06 AM
    Anyone here having issues accessing web pages the past few hours with there BB Web Browser? For me it keeps Requesting but never actually loads the page. I know I'm in a good coverage zone, i have full bars and 1EXV.

Anyone else experiencing or know of any data outages? I live in Norther California. Thanks for any insight.
    No problems on the east coast. Try a battery pull.
    03-09-09 01:10 AM
    No problems on the east coast. Try a battery pull.
    Isn't it sad that BP's have become the common answer to most if not all BB issues. Trust me I tried a BP. That was my first solution as is everyone else's who's ever used or owned a BB.
    03-09-09 01:12 AM
    Isn't it sad that BP's have become the common answer to most if not all BB issues. Trust me I tried a BP. That was my first solution as is everyone else's who's ever used or owned a BB.
    I have been pulling the battery on my BB since I started using them almost a year ago. Though I will say I have had the storm for 3 days now and have yet to pull the battery.
    03-09-09 01:23 AM

EDIT: I guess the server times out, because i get a message stating "Unable to connect to the Internet, please try again later. If the problem persists contact your service provider."
    Well the default b.rowser is pretty slow. I just put opera mini on my storm...I swear its like 10 times faster. I never use the default browser anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 07:45 PM
    I've had browser issues today and I'm on the West coast. After re-registering from the host routing tables it started working again but stillk inda slow. When I called Verizon the tech said she suspected issues but RIM hadn't notified them of anything yet. I also had ANOTHER random reboot before the re-register.
    03-09-09 08:24 PM
    I also live on the west coast and was having trouble with the internet today. I figured it was the network and not my phone and sure enough, it works better now. But it would have been nice to be able to waste more time at work.. er i mean.. um. nevermind.

But you weren't alone today. I would start to load a page and it would get stuck on either "requesting" or "waiting" and would either time out or would have loaded when I checked my phone ten minutes later
    03-09-09 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD