Cant seem to see this thread so I thought Id start one!

I have spotted that you can no longer accept or decline meeting invitations...instead it comes as a normal email with reply or forward options

weird this is going on since it was fine in the most earliest of releases!

or have I missed something?

anyone else have anything to share?
    03-14-09 10:40 AM
    I am new to this site but just loaded up .113 on my warranty replacement 9500 and discovered this very same fault. Calendar invitations no longer render and you cannot see any of the details in the attachment.

I have the benefit of my old 9500 still running .78 and I can compare them side by side where the calendar invitation did render properly so it seems to be a .113 fault but what can you do???

Any other side-by-side tests anybody want me to do before I send my old unit back?
    03-19-09 01:32 AM
    Battery drain whilst on a call is doing my head in. Everything else runs fine with this thing, but as soon as I start making a call .... BAM !!!!! Battery life has hit the floor.

Anyone else having similar issues ?
    Last edited by Ash_786; 03-19-09 at 06:14 AM.
    03-19-09 05:54 AM
    Battery drain whilst on a call is doing my head in. Everything else runs fine with this thing, but as soon as I start making a call .... BAM !!!!! Battery life has hit the floor.

Anyone else having similar issues ?
    SAME TO MEEEEEE HEREE!!!!

Battery is up to 50% and as soon as I make a call, battery drain to 5%....... Incredible

However, if i make abattery pull, then battery comes to a number betweeen 20% to 30%

How can it be??

Anyone else haveing this problem on 113? What about 114 hibrid?

Thanks

Lemmon
    Last edited by lemmon; 03-19-09 at 06:38 AM.
    03-19-09 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD