Hello all, I've been using my storm 9500 for about a year now and I install any leak or update that I find on the crackberry forum. But as of recently, I can't keep my phone in 3G because it will automatically reboot every 5 minutes. This issue is becoming really annoying since I can't experience the actual speed I'm reading about all the time. Help me please! I'M STUCK IN 2G!!
    Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 12:38 AM
    I would probably do a battery pull or two first, to see if a good boot up solves things. If that doesn't work, load a different OS and give that a shot... if both those fail, start getting rid of different apps...
    04-16-10 12:40 AM
    I would probably do a battery pull or two first, to see if a good boot up solves things. If that doesn't work, load a different OS and give that a shot... if both those fail, start getting rid of different apps...
    I've done everything.. From battery pulls to wiping my phone.. The issue's still there.

04-16-10 12:44 AM
    I've done everything.. From battery pulls to wiping my phone.. The issue's still there.

Use the prior OS that worked good for you
    04-16-10 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD