Since I have upgraded to the .90 OS for the very first time since owning my Storm the phone started randomly freezing up, but that's another issue that hopefully will go away with the next OS update.

Anyway sometimes when I go to send a picture as an MMS the picture shows up in the MMS as a gray box just completely blank. Anyone know what maybe causing this? Thanks!
    01-26-09 01:08 PM
    yes i have this too, others have it also but i dont know why no one responded.

i can't finger out how to fix this.
    01-28-09 01:56 AM
    i have this too.. i hate it.
    01-28-09 03:04 AM
    same here i hate these random lock ups. otherwise i like the new o/s
    01-28-09 03:31 AM
    Have the same issue, but all you have to do is send it while in landscape mode and the pic will show up fine. At least for me.
    01-28-09 03:37 AM
    Have the same issue, but all you have to do is send it while in landscape mode and the pic will show up fine. At least for me.
    Hm, I will have to try that.
    For me, it seems that the only pics I am having a problem with are ones that I transferred to my Storm. All of the pics I took with it send just fine.
    01-28-09 03:41 PM
    Hm, I will have to try that.
    For me, it seems that the only pics I am having a problem with are ones that I transferred to my Storm. All of the pics I took with it send just fine.
    exactly. And FYI the landscape vs Portrait thing didn't work for me. It just gave me a bigger gray box lol
    01-28-09 07:18 PM
    having the same issue as well. Getting a green blank box. I find though images transferred via bluetooth doesn't have the same effect.
    01-28-09 07:44 PM
    Hey guys! I've had the Storm since December, but just posting here. I'm having the same issue. Pics I took with the phone send fine, but pics I transferred or even multimedia emails I try to forward are big black or grey boxes. Otherwise, .90 is working ok...

...today lol
    01-29-09 10:31 AM
    I know I am way the **** behind and it's probably already known, but every pic I get like that, I save it to my phone and it's the pic they sent me. But Initally I see the same thing.
    05-23-09 01:35 AM
    upgrade to .148, no mms issues on that build...
    05-23-09 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD