OK, when this first happened, I thought it was just a random glitch but, now it's happened again.

When I upgrade my OS (happened when I went from .76 to .83 and from .83 to .85) my yearly recurring all-day events get totally screwed up.

I have all-day recurring events setup for birthdays and for the holidays. And, when I upgrade, I end up with an all-day event for "Christmas Day" on Dec 25 AND on Dec 26th. When I open up the event, it shows it as a 1-day event on Dec 25th. Even when I open up the event on Dec 26th, it shows it as a 1-day event for Dec 25th. It just seems to want to span it across the day it's set for AND the day after.

They only way I've found to fix it is to delete the event and recreate it. Obviously, this is a PITA since I've got 10 or more birthday reminders plus all of the national holidays. Actually, just played with it and, I can fix it if I change the event to NOT an all-day event, save, open it again, change it back to an all-day event, and save. Still annoying!

Anyone else having this problem?

Again, it only seems to screw up yearly-recurring all-day events.
    01-02-09 12:03 PM
    I am having this same exact issue. It is making me crazy as the DM wants to change all of my all-day events from 12:00-12:00 to 4:00-4:00 in Outlook. It already has changed them on the Storm. So now I have 64 events that is wants to screw up in my Outlook.
    I hope there is a fix!
    01-02-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD