Sorry if this has already been posted..........

Interesting and unbiased comparison betwen the Storm 2 and iPhone 3gs from an iPhone user. Seems almost fair..........

R...

05-25-10 01:38 PM
    wrong forum. this if for storm support. not for discussion of the iphone, droid, winmo phones, or Chevrolets.
    05-25-10 01:53 PM
    I love how at 5:46 when he shows that the the Storm 2 doesn't have pinch zooming the phone IS zooming, but he continues on as if it isn't.
    05-25-10 01:55 PM
    Quite a dated video based on VERY old software
    05-25-10 02:02 PM
    Very true! Just think how much better it would portray our S2s if the demo model was on .517 or 607?

What was Dave on about the wrong forum??? Where else should I be putting S2 info? In the iPhone forum??

R...

Quite a dated video based on VERY old software
    05-25-10 05:02 PM
    Lol we are not falling for the bait...That video has been out for months....Storm2 has its flaws and so does the iphone3gs, android devices, winmo, etc etc.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 05:02 PM
    To the OP; way to bring up old old; **** I don't think you can even call its news.

As stated below every device will have its flaws. If ya don't like it then get yourself something else.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-25-10 05:29 PM
    +1^^^^^^^^

To the OP; way to bring up old old; **** I don't think you can even call its news.

As stated below every device will have its flaws. If ya don't like it then get yourself something else.

05-25-10 05:35 PM
    Holy smokes, did you even read my original post? I said it was from an iPhone user and seemed fair to our Storms. In fact he even gave a number of points (even with older software) to the Storm. I was trying to show that not iPhone users dislike the Storm 2s........ (Now if we can just convince the BB Tour owners........ )

I have a Strom 2 what else do you suggest I get?

R...

05-25-10 05:36 PM
    A troll by any other name remains a TROLL.
    05-25-10 06:23 PM
    I love how at 5:46 when he shows that the the Storm 2 doesn't have pinch zooming the phone IS zooming, but he continues on as if it isn't.
    Yeah I noticed that too. Its almost as if he was implying that pinch zooming is clearly superior to other ways of zooming. No subjectivity in that assessment right.

I was actually surprised at how close in speed the web pages rendered using the native BB browser since we all know how crappy it is.

I would actually like to see the the same web browsing comparison using Opera Mini 5 since I would bet way more blackberry users utilize it over the stock browser.
    05-25-10 06:25 PM
    Yeah I noticed that too. Its almost as if he was implying that pinch zooming is clearly superior to other ways of zooming. No subjectivity in that assessment right.

I was actually surprised at how close in speed the web pages rendered using the native BB browser since we all know how crappy it is.

I would actually like to see the the same web browsing comparison using Opera Mini 5 since I would bet way more blackberry users utilize it over the stock browser.
    Safari is better than opera mini also. Don't get it twisted.
    05-25-10 06:32 PM
    Safari is better than opera mini also. Don't get it twisted.
    I wouldn't know from personal experience but my friend with an iphone 3GS chooses opera mini over safari because he says its faster.
    05-25-10 07:10 PM
    A troll by any other name remains a TROLL.
    WOW, doesn't seem to be trolling, just sounds like he wanted a discussion, but hey, what do I know. Dave says its so, so it must be!
    05-25-10 11:48 PM
    ^^^^rotflmao^^^^^^
    05-26-10 06:45 AM
    Oh, hi Troll.
    I was wondering when your ugly face would pop up.
    Jake Storm? I can't get over the name.

^^^^rotflmao^^^^^^
    You again? I hurt your feelings once. Isn't that enough?
    05-26-10 06:54 AM
    ^^^^^ TRUST ME, the fact that you feel the need to respond to this just shows it bothers you and that's good enough for me, besides at my age I don't let WORDS from those with an IQ under 0 affect me, you seem to be the one bothered all the time.

Oh, by the way "Have a NICE DAY"

Almost forgot, don't you have another alias? "CrackberryBrandon"
    Last edited by JoelTruckerDude; 05-26-10 at 07:05 AM.
    05-26-10 07:03 AM
    ^^^^^ TRUST ME, the fact that you feel the need to respond to this just shows it bothers you and that's good enough for me, besides at my age I don't let WORDS from those with an IQ under 0 affect me, you seem to be the one bothered all the time.

Oh, by the way "Have a NICE DAY"

Almost forgot, don't you have another alias? "CrackberryBrandon"
    Bothered all of the time? Actually, I enjoy responding. Especially when I know how sensitive you are.

IQ under 0? Nice one!

Oh yea, I almost forgot. Even though I am not CrackberryBrandon, thank you for the heads up. He sounds like an intelligent fella!!
    Last edited by TheOne01; 05-26-10 at 08:10 AM.
    05-26-10 08:08 AM
    ^^^^^And once again I have proven my point.......
    05-26-10 08:16 AM
    Could we get a lock please? The children are fighting again.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 08:20 AM
    could we get a lock please? The children are fighting again.....

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1

--------------
    05-26-10 09:37 AM
    Thread has ran it course.......

LOCKED.
    05-26-10 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD