Anybody have and use one of these with your Storm? If so, are you able to plug the USB cable into it or are the brackets in the way? Just wondering. Still looking for a cradle I like. This rotates, seems well made, just don't know about those side brackets.
    Last edited by Ultrafied; 12-20-08 at 05:10 PM.
    12-20-08 03:42 PM
    I can't answer for sure, but thanks for the ideas! I will say that that stand doesn't appear to be adjustable. The iPhone is taller than the Storm, but just slightly more narrow. So you may have a problem of the Storm being a bit tight one way and way too loose the other. If a perfect fit isn't important then it may not matter. That said, now that I've seen that I might order one for our iPhone so if I do that then I can test it out for ya if you don't mind waiting. I want to see what other options there might be first though.
    12-20-08 06:16 PM
    LOL. I'm not in a hurry. Let me know.
    12-20-08 07:48 PM
    That's an idea. I just might have to make a trip to the apple store.
    12-20-08 07:59 PM
    Sorry Mike, I decided I'm going to hold off on that. I'm kind of torn between getting a charging pod of some sort and something like this. I like this because it can be used with the protector shell on the phone, but there's still that dangling cable, which is what I'm not crazy about. It might take me awhile to decide what is more important!

However, I did look at this again and realized that I missed something. The "prongs" if you will are made of metal, so they can be bent in or out (within reason. So, you should be able to form it to the Storm I would think. Funny thing is if the prongs can be bent to fit I think this might actually work better with the Storm than it does with the iPhone since the power port on the Storm is on the side. Assuming of course you want your Storm in Landscape.
    12-21-08 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD