I don't mind the silicon case I currently have on my Storm, but I'd like to get to a point where I can carry my Storm around without a case and not fear scratches (Leather cases dont do it for me, and the silicon case is annoying to fit in jeans pockets). I'm contemplating ordering the InvisibleSHIELD back coverage portion for the Storm since our screen doesnt get scratched in the first place.

My question is, does the back coverage option of buying the shield surround the sides and chrome as well? I'm assuiming it will clearly cover the battery door and the piece below it. But arethe sides and chrome part of the back coverage? Or do I have to buy the front coverage as well to apply the sides with it?
    01-03-09 02:24 AM
    I'm sure if you do some searching there are some members here who posted pictures of their shields, but to answer you question chrome is coved in IS, but I think the corners aren't.

have you thought about...
    Best skins ever
    Ghost armor
    phantom skinz
    01-03-09 02:29 AM
    I'm sure if you do some searching there are some members here who posted pictures of their shields, but to answer you question chrome is coved in IS, but I think the corners aren't.

have you thought about...
    Best skins ever
    Ghost armor
    phantom skinz
    I did a good amount of searching, but didnt find any answer for my specific question. So I'd basically have to buy the full coverage to get the corners as well. I've looked at the list youve mentioned, yes, but I've been reading more positive reviews about IS.
    01-03-09 02:36 AM
    Could I possibly have a conformation from anyone as to if the back coverage doesnt come with covers for the corners of it? It's a 15 dollar difference. I'm not applying it to the actual screen itself, but to the rest of the phone.
    01-03-09 02:44 AM
    The invisible shield full body coverage covers everything except the corners.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 03:09 AM
    And to answer your original question: IS does not make a "front coverage " and back coverage. Its screen only or full body (which includes screen). The screen only is obviously only the screen and the full body contains pieces to cover everything except the corners.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 03:15 AM
    yup.. so if you dont want corners scratched you might have to invest in something else >_<
    01-03-09 05:00 AM
    I have the full body Invisable sheild. I love it, but I also keep my phone in the leather holster becuase I work in contruction and the phone takes a beating, and YES, the screen does scratch, believe me.
    01-03-09 07:28 AM
    There is an advertisement for it on crackberry somewhere on the side of the page.
    01-03-09 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD