is this the best protection for the storm
    05-02-10 03:40 PM
    I've had 2 storm 2's. My first one had the invisible shield on it. I liked it but when I for my 2nd one I left it off. I can type faster with it off. And the screen it just more responsive. Also before I sent my old storm 2 back I took off the invisible shield. The shield was almost grey when I took it off. The screen was a lot brighter. But then I had trouble getting all of it off. It was like it left adhesive on the screen which was a pain to remove. I bought it from zagg.com so I know it was an invisible shield. I also know that it doesn't use any adhesive. Leaving it naked was the best option for me. The only thing good about having it on was that it kept thing finger smudges off the screen. But overall I wouldn't put one back on mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 04:08 PM
    Best Skins Ever full shield for Storm 2

Blackberry Storm 2 9550 Skin
    05-02-10 05:00 PM
    I've had 2 storm 2's. My first one had the invisible shield on it. I liked it but when I for my 2nd one I left it off. I can type faster with it off. And the screen it just more responsive. Also before I sent my old storm 2 back I took off the invisible shield. The shield was almost grey when I took it off. The screen was a lot brighter. But then I had trouble getting all of it off. It was like it left adhesive on the screen which was a pain to remove. I bought it from zagg.com so I know it was an invisible shield. I also know that it doesn't use any adhesive. Leaving it naked was the best option for me. The only thing good about having it on was that it kept thing finger smudges off the screen. But overall I wouldn't put one back on mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree with this. I also bought the Zagg invisble shield for my 9550. And the one really good thing about screen protectors is how they reduce finger prints on the screen, but the screen wasn't as responsive as without one. When I turned my 9550 in for qa new one because of the screen recall, I opted to leave it off and it works better.
    05-02-10 06:54 PM
    here is the one i use. also i managed to make a mark on it that would not wipe off. i had it on there for about six months and it came off very clean and some what easy. it does not affect the touch sensitivity of the screen. i returned the old one to case mate and they replaced it no questions asked.

Case-Mate BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Clear Armor (Case-Mate CM010365), Blackberry Clear Armor - Invisible Blackberry Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins
    05-02-10 07:03 PM
    I also had an Invisible Shield on my S2. The only piece of it that is left on is the battery door cover. I took the screen cover off when my screen became less responsive. The other part of that was my own lack of skill when I first installed it. The ends started to peel and get pocket lint under them and catch my pocket and peel more. I left the battery door because it helps the phone stay put whenever I put it down. The material seems to "stick" to other surfaces very nicely. I would try another (minus the screen cover), but I would purchase it and have it applied.
    05-02-10 07:09 PM
    I swore by an invisible shield on my Storm1. I tried to put one on my Storm2, but the screen locked up and wouldn't work at all.

I thought it was the OS, but when I took the screen protector off the phone worked so much better. Much more responsive as the other posters have said. This is the one phone that I have to leave 'naked.'
    05-02-10 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD