I will be doing a durability video test of these products I currently have left over pieces of my Ghost Armor and Phantomskinz. I contacted Best skins ever and they agreed to send me the skin for the Blackberry storm. I tried contacting Invisible shield but I have not yet received a response from them. I know plenty of members have been asking what skin to buy so I want to do a durability test of all 4 of these products and I ask for your help. A small donation will help keep my cost down to make this video.

What I want everyone to get from this video is the quality of the material they use. If a $25 IS is better then a $6 BSE. I plan on placing the 4 different skins on different parts of the same electronic device. I will then stress test the skins under different environments.

All I need is Invisible shield and all I'll need to raise just alittle bit of money

Link to my donation page:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=3514773
    02-24-09 10:40 PM
    Be sure and subject them all to a 24hr salt spray test.
    02-24-09 10:57 PM
    Again I'm not asking for any big donations just $1 here and there. I will be buying this skin for the sole purpose of ruining it.
    02-24-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD