this is just a messsage to warn uk customers, i ordered an invisible sheild for my iphone over a month ago and got sent this message by zagg:

In an effort to provide a better customer experience with quicker shipping turn-around and better accuracy; we are making significant improvements to our fulfillment processes. While we are working through this transition over the next two weeks, please allow 3-5 business days for your new order to be shipped from our facilities. Thank you for your patience.

Just now having ordered my storm shield i received the same email, both times i have paid extra for quicker delivery, in essence paying for a service they cannot deliver and receiving an email which is obviously deceptive as it has been longer than two weeks.
    11-17-08 08:00 AM
    Yea i had a issue sometime back with a different product. product was in stock paid for next day shipping come to find out later its backordered and they would not refund my shipping charge so i cancelled my order completly and never ordered from them again, this wasnt from zagg but all cst service sucks lol
    11-17-08 08:24 AM
    Yep, they are horrible. I ordered my Storm shield on Nov 7th, and it said it was supposed to be shipped within 3-5 business days. I called last Friday, and they didn't know when it would be shipped, and said they'd call me later that they with updated info, and of course, no call.
    11-17-08 08:45 AM
    I noticed on Zagg's website that it says the Storm IS will ship out in 2-3 business days. However, I talked to a csr and they said it would be about 2 weeks for the 2nd batch of orders to go out. There is no mention of the item being backordered, but it was and I had literally just placed my order. So yesterday I canceled the IS and placed an order for GA, which I should get this Saturday or next Monday, not to mention I saved a few bucks in the process.
    11-17-08 08:49 AM
    Yep, they are horrible. I ordered my Storm shield on Nov 7th, and it said it was supposed to be shipped within 3-5 business days. I called last Friday, and they didn't know when it would be shipped, and said they'd call me later that they with updated info, and of course, no call.
    When I talked to the rep, they won't be getting their Storm to even make the template until today. Make you will get it later this week?
    11-17-08 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD