Hi,

I just recently updated my OS from .9x to .109 and now some (maybe all) of my wma's won't play. It says "invalid format" for songs that used to play just fine on the older OS'. Also, they still play perfectly when I use my bb as mass media and play them via Win Media Player on the computer. I've deleted and re-added them on my bb's SD card to no avail.

Does this OS version discriminate certain formats or require a minimum quality? (Sounds dumb, I know - but what else could it be?)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!! xo
    05-19-09 10:57 PM
    Hi,

I just recently updated my OS from .9x to .109 and now some (maybe all) of my wma's won't play. It says "invalid format" for songs that used to play just fine on the older OS'. Also, they still play perfectly when I use my bb as mass media and play them via Win Media Player on the computer. I've deleted and re-added them on my bb's SD card to no avail.

Does this OS version discriminate certain formats or require a minimum quality? (Sounds dumb, I know - but what else could it be?)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!! xo

I highly suggest just upgrading to .132 or .141--- I ran into a lot of issues with .109. That might fix your problem.
    05-19-09 11:40 PM
    Hey - getting .148 from VZW fixed this...thus far. Thanks!
    08-01-09 10:25 PM
    Hey - getting .148 from VZW fixed this...thus far. Thanks!
    did you by chance look at the date of this post? Or did you do a search on this topic?
    08-02-09 01:39 AM
    did you by chance look at the date of this post? Or did you do a search on this topic?
    Yup! Just wanted to respond to my original post... STILL having media player issues in .148... Looking to upgrade to .151 to fix the current ones.
    08-02-09 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD