1. liquidsense's Avatar
    When you are typing something, and you want to move the cursor into a very specific part of the text (e.g., right inbetween the letters of a particular word), how do you move the cursor?

    I know you can place the cursor in specific locations by clicking the screen (not touching) at the particular location you want to put it. But How do you move it one to the left or to some very specific location without clicking the screen? The cursor is so small that you can't see where you are clicking.
    11-21-08 11:08 PM
  2. liquidsense's Avatar
    Anybody? I really need help with this. I'm having difficulty composing messages.
    11-21-08 11:21 PM
  3. LotusBerry's Avatar
    Touch the sentence you want to change and hold your finger there. The cursor will turn from a solid blue to just an outline of a rectangle. Then just slide your finger in either direction and you can place the cursor exactly where you want it.
    11-21-08 11:41 PM
  4. liquidsense's Avatar
    Thank you very much. That makes a huge difference. Though, I wish it turned to the box faster than it currently takes.
    11-21-08 11:49 PM