I have been using Moodio.com, but some stations don't seem to work. (it just keeps replaying that intro commercial)

Will I be able to browse to my favorite radio stations on the web, then hit their "listen Now" icon?
    10-03-08 07:00 PM
    I believe the storm will have rhapsody capabilities... Moodie? I'm not sure, I'm unfamiliar with that program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 07:07 PM
    I believe the storm will have rhapsody capabilities... Moodie? I'm not sure, I'm unfamiliar with that program.
    Oh, you gotta check it out... Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio on your PC, you set up an account, select from a list of radio stations (or add your own). Then go to m.moodio.fm on you 'berry, and listen to the radio stations live stream.
    10-03-08 07:16 PM
    Any guesses?
    10-20-08 11:04 PM
    Supposedly slacker .com was supposed to be developing an app for blackberries that was supposed to appear in October. I'm sad that I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm sure it'll be out by the time the storm releases.
    10-20-08 11:16 PM
    Still not sure hal, I haven't heard anything. I have xm in my acura and that's all I need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 11:20 PM
    Supposedly slacker .com was supposed to be developing an app for blackberries that was supposed to appear in October. I'm sad that I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm sure it'll be out by the time the storm releases.
    The app store should be open by the launch. RIM should announce this week or next.
    10-20-08 11:20 PM
    I am hoping I can do Online Radio - Free Internet Radio Stations - AOL Music and Last.fm – The Social Music Revolution and Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

They all created apps for the iPhone. I am hoping they do the same for the BB Storm.
    10-21-08 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD