Thanks in advance for your help.

I have a Kenwood DVD/navigation/stereo that has a USB input.

I'd like to use my Storm browser to play internet radio through the Kenwood head unit.

Can you recommend an app for internet radio, and also can you recommend a car cradle that will hold the Storm and allow me to run a USB cable from the cradle to the head unit.

Garrett
    02-15-09 12:17 PM
    Do a quick search on this. But my opinion is that nothing beats slacker. I use it in my car with the aux input.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 12:22 PM
    Do a quick search on this. But my opinion is that nothing beats slacker. I use it in my car with the aux input.

MAN I wished I could do that... my stereo/CD player is stock and there is no USB port or aux port. It would be great to crank slacker going down the road.....
    02-15-09 12:28 PM
    Slacker Radio is good for storm. Works well and would suit your needs for internet radio on your head unit. Any vent mount for iPod would be good. That is what I use anyway. I have an old 30 gb classic ipod. Using my storm now so I just used the cradle.
    02-15-09 12:42 PM
    MAN I wished I could do that... my stereo/CD player is stock and there is no USB port or aux port. It would be great to crank slacker going down the road.....
    Got a tape player? You can get a tape deck for like ~15$ and plug the other end into your headphone jack. This sends almost any sound through my car speakers, even phone calls, so I would assume it'd do so with Slacker.
    02-15-09 02:37 PM
    The tape option works with the storm and slacker I've done that though I prefer to use the usb option with slacker for internet radio and moodio.fm to listen to new york radio in chicago.

02-16-09 05:56 PM
    Ok, I'm a curve user but I have tried using my USB from my cd player and it didn't work. I started playing my music from the media folder. What am I doing wrong?
    02-16-09 06:05 PM
    Use the Jabra bluetooth speakerphone that also transmits stereo to your radio. You tune into one of three preset stations.

Crutchfield sells one that plugs inline with the antenna.
    Last edited by rockhop; 02-16-09 at 06:25 PM. Reason: typo
    02-16-09 06:25 PM
    Just replace your car's head unit with a Bluetooth one... it is SO worth it to get Slacker or just the media player playing music over stereo BT to your car speakers. Sound quality is amazing.
    02-16-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD