Why was the thread made by Blackberrygeeker closed on the internet booster he recommended?

I just bought it and have had some success with it
    04-24-10 12:27 AM
    Powers to be deleted it probably because I had Webkit in the title and they got all soaked and wet..

But here it is feathered down..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/fa...g-fast-458673/

Works good
    04-24-10 12:38 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...review-241908/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 12:50 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...review-241908/

Now if BLACKBERRYGEEKER had of posted, the above..in the right spot, without a misleading title..the thread would have stayed.
    04-24-10 12:53 AM
    So what is the verdict? Does it work or not?

I bought the app and installed, but am now freaking out a bit since they locked geeker's first thread and erased it
    04-24-10 12:57 AM
    So what is the verdict? Does it work or not?

I bought the app and installed, but am now freaking out a bit since they locked geeker's first thread and erased it

Don't you think it would be better for you too develop your own opinion rather then going by the words of someone else?

There are many threads on it already, try searching and seeing what others in your position thought of it. Then, try it yourself.
    04-24-10 01:02 AM
    I paid for it a long time ago. I feel it is a major scam.

I initially thought it was working, but then any speed increase I was seeing disappeared. I think any difference I saw
    at first was just from a reboot. I testing using the speedtest app and loading pages.

I feel it is a complete waste, read that 100+ page I posted about the App and make your own decision.

How is it working for you?

Seems like some of the reviews here on CB are positive and some are negative.
    I would wait to buy it. The new webkit and 6.0 should speed things up.
    04-24-10 01:08 AM
    Remember also that after installing an app that claim more speed and / or a "smoother" Blackberry, you likely (must) do a reboot / battery pull.

After a reboot or a battery pull, the most Blackberry's seems to work better / faster, regardless if an app is installed yes or no. This might give you a false idea about a app.

I'm not saying that is the case with this app, but I surely would wait for reviews.

That said: I suggest waiting for the web kit before investing in any internet enhancement app.
    04-24-10 02:38 AM
    Well if you buy it today its only 5 bucks.. Its not the end of the world if you buy it and you dont like it..But this app seems to me to be just like "BerryJoose". Maybe its working or maybe not but I tell no noticeable difference.
    04-24-10 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD