Why is it on my verizon storm that it wont open some sites like crackberry... it just loads up then that little clock in the middlejust keeps going and going and going..... it wont open.... i have gotten in before but lately it wont open it everything been going slow im on the latest OS that Verizon put out!! Thanks!!
    03-08-09 05:05 PM
    try a battery pull
    03-08-09 05:09 PM
    between last night till' now i have pulled my battery like 45times its crazy
    03-08-09 05:11 PM
    CrackBerry is a very data heavy website. They mentioned this when they reviewed the BOLT browser for the first time. I'd imagine it takes forever to load because of that. It usually loads fine on .109 but it took FOREVER on .75, if at all.
    03-08-09 06:00 PM
    Why is it on my verizon storm that it wont open some sites like crackberry... it just loads up then that little clock in the middlejust keeps going and going and going..... it wont open.... i have gotten in before but lately it wont open it everything been going slow im on the latest OS that Verizon put out!! Thanks!!
    I am still on .75 and have no problems there are some days that I can't get on crackberry or m.crackberry but it usually only an hour or so. If I really need to get on I just use Opera and that gets me on. But most everyday my bb browser is just fine.
    03-08-09 06:07 PM
    The newer OS builds do have MUCH faster native browsers. The problem is a combination of older OS, possibly your data signal, and the fact that CB is one of the slowest sites to load on any device.
    03-08-09 06:17 PM
    CrackBerry is a very data heavy website. They mentioned this when they reviewed the BOLT browser for the first time. I'd imagine it takes forever to load because of that. It usually loads fine on .109 but it took FOREVER on .75, if at all.
    Slight threadjack, but anyone else find it very ironic that a website dedicated to mobile devices is "very data heavy" and not easily viewable on a BB? Even the crackberry wap site has usability and formatting problems.
    03-08-09 06:34 PM
    Slight threadjack, but anyone else find it very ironic that a website dedicated to mobile devices is "very data heavy" and not easily viewable on a BB? Even the crackberry wap site has usability and formatting problems.
    It is quite ironic
    03-08-09 06:35 PM
    Very much so. I tried explaining this to someone who didnt have a BB and got a sour response the other day.

It sometimes seems like their mobile site is an afterthought. I mostly access the site from my PC so it doesnt bother me... but kind of funny.
    03-08-09 06:51 PM
    open browser...removed http//www and put in wap.crackberry.com and CB will work perfect. if it is a heavy data site replace the www with wap and it should work fine
    03-08-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD