1. DUFF1610's Avatar
    Hi Guys, does anyone knw id you can expand the internal memory in these? Even if I take it to a specalist???

    Steven
    212DA58E
    08-25-10 06:21 AM
  2. jeffh's Avatar
    There's nothing you can do to increase the internal memory. I've never seen any ads for memory replacement service.
    08-25-10 06:50 AM
  3. smokey350's Avatar
    i have a question. I have os 5.0.0.328. I shink and load. then restore 3rd party apps and the backup.. have done this more than 10 times.. After acouple i noticed the flash memory % keeps creeping up, it is now taking up 54%.. phoneBasics task manager is how i am able to see this.. So how can i make it go back down?? help please no idea what to do bout that. sorry if there is already a thread for this.
    09-02-10 09:14 PM
  4. chrstdvd's Avatar
    Smokey that statement above confuses me. It should mean U have 54% of ur RAM free and avail to load alps in.
    Go to Options > Memory and see how many MB of app storage it says U have. Divide that number by 128 to get % of memory available.

    Even if U are using 54% of the 128, that leaves 46% or 58.9 MB free which is very GOOD.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD