06-04-09 06:49 PM
37 12
tools
    Thanks for posting this. I have decided to try and quit using the full keyboard in potrait now.
    05-03-09 07:50 PM
    when typing in sure type if you're trying to type a work that's not in the dictionary such as $hit if you hold down the button for the letter you're trying to select it splits it into two buttons...just thought that might be helpful...
    05-04-09 12:02 AM
    Great find, I never saw that thanks.
    05-04-09 04:42 AM
    That's not working for me. If I hold down the button it just capitalizes it. I tried holding my finger over the typed letter, that didn't work either. I tried doing what was in the video for this thread, which does not work either. Maybe they removed this feature in the later firmwares?

when typing in sure type if you're trying to type a work that's not in the dictionary such as $hit if you hold down the button for the letter you're trying to select it splits it into two buttons...just thought that might be helpful...
    05-04-09 11:47 AM
    this feature was available for the Pearl. I came from the Pearl, so SureType was second nature to me.
    05-04-09 12:15 PM
    So were you able to get it to work on the Storm, and if so what firmware are you on?

this feature was available for the Pearl. I came from the Pearl, so SureType was second nature to me.
    05-04-09 03:13 PM
    Still unable to get this to work. I used to be able to swipe across and get this to work sometimes, but I'm wondering if it's not supported in .132 cuz it seems like it hasn't been working since I upgraded, not 100% sure on that though.
    05-08-09 02:34 PM
    I read this and watched the video and I still can't figure out how to do it every time I want to...
    Same here. I followed exactly the steps from the video and the post, but I can't get anything to show BELOW the word like that. Weird.
    05-08-09 03:11 PM
    Thanks for this discovery. Everytime I use SureType I would need something like this. Never knew there actually was.
    05-08-09 05:13 PM
    works for me. doesnt work very well.. very clumsy and difficult to repeat when i want it to, but it does happen. The thing about it is there is no actual screen clicking to get the letter change menu to come up, its all just touch. im using os ver .113
    05-08-09 10:25 PM
    anyone having problems getting this to work for 148? seems like they took it out
    06-04-09 06:30 PM
    I havent been able to duplicate this in .148 yet but i just came across a thing i didnt notice, if you happen to type the same word twice in a row it will underline it and ask you if you want to remove duplicate.
    06-04-09 06:49 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD