When I set my alarm for 5:45 am the alarm will not go off at the set time. It will however, sound the alarm at the first set snooze interval. Now if I set my alarm for 5:44, then it will sound the alarm at the set time. Didn't really think a whole lot about it, just set it for 5:44. This morning, it is a holiday, so I changed my alarm to 7:00. Sure enough, it did not sound the alarm at 7:00 but it did at the first set snooze interval at 7:15. Don't know if there are other times that this is an issue but I just found it interesting and wondered if anyone else has the same issue?
    11-11-10 07:50 AM
    When I set my alarm for 5:45 am the alarm will not go off at the set time. It will however, sound the alarm at the first set snooze interval. Now if I set my alarm for 5:44, then it will sound the alarm at the set time. Didn't really think a whole lot about it, just set it for 5:44. This morning, it is a holiday, so I changed my alarm to 7:00. Sure enough, it did not sound the alarm at 7:00 but it did at the first set snooze interval at 7:15. Don't know if there are other times that this is an issue but I just found it interesting and wondered if anyone else has the same issue?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-11-10 12:37 PM
    I'm on my sixth storm 2 and the alarm doesn't work either... I have to use my HTC phone for alarm and appointments.. Good luck

11-11-10 12:40 PM
    I have the same issue. I usually have to set multiple alarms with the second one being the correct time since the first won't work.
    11-11-10 10:52 PM
    Is this a third party alarm app? Never heard of this before. I rely heavily on my alarm, and it has NEVER failed me, but I am using the stock alarm.
    11-12-10 12:48 AM
    Is this a third party alarm app? Never heard of this before. I rely heavily on my alarm, and it has NEVER failed me, but I am using the stock alarm.
    This is with the stock alarm. I have the snooze set for fifteen minutes, so if I set the alarm for 5:45, it will not go off at 5:45 but will go off at 6:00. Same for the 7:00 alarm i tried yesterday, did not go off at 7:00 but did at 7:15. Set it for a minute earlier or later and the alarm works just fine.
    11-12-10 05:42 AM
    This is with the stock alarm. I have the snooze set for fifteen minutes, so if I set the alarm for 5:45, it will not go off at 5:45 but will go off at 6:00. Same for the 7:00 alarm i tried yesterday, did not go off at 7:00 but did at 7:15. Set it for a minute earlier or later and the alarm works just fine.
    This is the same for my stock alarm also. It used to work but the last few months it has been unreliable. Makes me late since I don't always have a backup alarm near by.

11-13-10 05:36 PM
    I use a third party for the main but always set the stock alarm to, + I set a backup alarm not on my phone. (Very early, VERY important class) haha

Use a third party alarm and set the stock as a backup if you can. I like the app "Alarms" Tons of features no issues.
    11-14-10 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD