How long does it take to get a replacement phone via insurance, I have insurance on my storm, and I filed a claim though the Internet, but still I haven't got any confirmation.
    02-23-09 06:48 PM
    I have gotten replacement cellphones in the past from Assurion (spelling?) and it has taken about 2-3 days. Very fast but I called them up rather than doing it via web.
    02-23-09 06:54 PM
    How long does it take to get a replacement phone via insurance, I have insurance on my storm, and I filed a claim though the Internet, but still I haven't got any confirmation.
    I've filed with Assurion, and had a new phone the next day with a web claim. If you file the claim after 5PM, it'll probably take an extra day.
    02-23-09 09:07 PM
    I cracked the screen on my storm and they sent my new one overnight ups. You never obviously want to break a phone, but I got a brand new boxed phone with another memory card and battery. Al they wanted was the phone back.
    02-23-09 09:54 PM
    I just filed my claim today and was told I will have it at my house tomorrow afternoon... Claim was made before 5pm est, and you can also do it online at their site and receive it the next day
    02-23-09 10:07 PM
    I filed mine on the net @ 5pm and it was at my door the next day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD