Does anyone know how to get rid of this, everytime I get a new voicemail I get the sms alert with this. I have searched and only found 1 thread with no help.
    01-06-09 07:42 AM
    That is strange.

BUMP for the big fella to get a little help from the pros here!
    01-06-09 08:26 AM
    Did you come from a Voyager or JAVA phone by chance.......BREW seems to be a voyager/JAVA dumphone device issue.....Civic little help here....
    Last edited by spaciorek; 01-06-09 at 08:29 AM.
    01-06-09 08:27 AM
    Did you come from a Voyager or JAVA phone by chance.......BREW seems to be a voyager/JAVA dumphone device issue.....Civic little help here....
    My previous phone was the Motorola Krave!
    01-06-09 08:33 AM
    Ahhh there is the root of the problem it was a JAVA based phone and VZW systems seems to be thinking it is still yours I would call VZW then get to BB support and explain to them you are getting BREW messages on your BB
    01-06-09 08:35 AM
    Ahhh there is the root of the problem it was a JAVA based phone and VZW systems seems to be thinking it is still yours I would call VZW then get to BB support and explain to them you are getting BREW messages on your BB
    Called VZW and the problem was visual voicemail was still on my account, it was not taken off when I removed it online 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the help guys
    01-06-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD