I've been trying to run instamapper on my phone now for about 3 days and it works fairly well. I've noticed a problem on it though and was looking for some feedback. After roughly an hour to 2 hours of it running my connection to the verizon network drops. This has now happened 3 times. The connectivity strength bars just turn into an X and it says I am no longer connected to any network. The only way I've found to remedy this problem is a battery pull.

I'm running the storm version of instamapper version 1.6.0 and am running the most up to date OS verizon uses, 4.7.0.75. Has anyone else experienced this problem using instamapper? I cannot be certain that the connection drops are directly caused by instamapper but I wasn't being dropped from the network until I started running the program so it could just be an unfortunate coincidence. Any useful suggestions or ideas would be very appreciated.
    02-03-09 03:19 PM
    I can't seem to get it to run at all. Strange, I just downloaded it today and its v1.5.0. Huh... Where did you get 1.6.0?
    03-02-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD