New to the Storm, have never put a theme on a BB....was wondering if anyone had details on how exactly you add a theme to the Storm....Just looking at the different themes from various lists I found that the AppleBerry theme looks amazing...any help would be great! Thanks!
    02-27-09 02:28 PM
    the ones that I've gotten were OTA so they automatically installed, im not sure about the other ones... probably have to use desktop manager
    02-27-09 03:11 PM
    Appleberry8 is the nicest i have seen and seems to be the easiest on the old memory and battery, but remember they do suck the life out of a battery, just lookup appleberry8 in the forum threads, download it right thru the browser on the phone then go to options>Themes> click on appleberry then it will be on there, almost all of you're 3rd party apps will be back in the download folder and you will have to move them again and move them around the way you want them. As you can see you can change the front picture but not any of the other pages but it is nice and i have had no problems other than just a fraction of a hair slower than without it, but it's worth it
    02-27-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD