Why every time I try to install the Media Sync using desktop manager does it quit working? It comes up with the Windows "Blackberry Desktop Manager has stopped working" Has anyone solved this problem previously?
    03-31-09 11:05 AM
    Gotta tell you DM is only good for syncing calendar etc. Its easier tp drag and drop your music. If u useitunes try tune clone it concerts to mp3 then you just move the file to your media card.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-31-09 11:16 AM
    No, I haven't had that problem but I have a problem when I try to download the album artwork to my BB Media Sync from Itunes, Then it closes on me but I still get all my music... But like Stetsonrn said you can also just open your Itunes music folder in your Documents menu and drag your itunes music folder to your BB but make sure you enable mass media storage and put the music in Blackberry 2 folder not 1 cause BB2 is the memory card and 1 is the device memory... I still think BB Media Sync is the easiest way to put music on your device...
    03-31-09 01:26 PM
    If u want to put album artwork in easily download media monkey. Highlight the song on and Auto tag from web. Itunes can be a pain cause its designed for easy access by an ipod

03-31-09 01:34 PM
    Try Google searching for "BlackBerry Media Sync" and download just that part of the DM program from the RIM website. The file that you originally downloaded may have been corrupted?
    03-31-09 01:34 PM
    Sounds like Media Sync is more trouble than its worth. I may just drag and drop, unless do you all suggest trying to get it to work?
    03-31-09 03:51 PM
    Yea i would suggest that you delete the version you have and re install it from the official blackberry site so you know it's official, They just updated it like last week cause when I went to sync new music on it I had to install the update...
    03-31-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD