i tried looking through the hybrid forums to find out how you install the hybrid software. i was wondering if there was a certain way it must be downloaded. if someone could help me out or point to how to id appreciate it. thanks.
    02-11-09 12:45 PM
    from what I have read you do the same thing as any other software upgrade, just as if it were a leak or official OS.

- uninstall past OS versions from the PC
    - open it to install it on your PC
    - connect the Storm and do the upgrade

Other posts have alternative methods in case the normal DM upgrade process does not work.
    02-11-09 01:00 PM
    Is there a vendor file that needs to be uninstalled?
    02-11-09 01:06 PM
    I do believe you only need to move the vendor file if you are installing on a 9350 that is NOT on Verizon.

Disclaimer: I have not installed this yet. Just trying to help from my understanding. Actual install instructions are in the .100 findings thread as I remember reading through them the day it started.
    02-11-09 01:10 PM
    Is there a vendor file that needs to be uninstalled?
    Delete or move the vendor file and install using AppLoader. That is the recommended process. I have installed it and it seems to be very stable. I did not wipe this time, and so far not problems and no battery pulls.
    02-11-09 01:22 PM
    oh well time to move on to .103 for the 9530. I have had the third hybrid oh for maybe 3 minutes and its old now. lol
    02-11-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD