Battery is draining way to quick (not even using it and I'll go to use it and a bar is gone), clicking the screen won't wake it up once the screen dims. Holding the end call button won't turn it off. It is faster though, I will give it that. >.<
    12-29-08 04:42 PM
    Did you upgrade or clean install?
    12-29-08 04:46 PM
    Gota pull the battery a couple of times after a new OS install to kind of stabalize things. I know... it's weird, but it's true.
    12-29-08 04:56 PM
    Did you upgrade or clean install?
    Just upgraded it.

And I'll do another battery pull or two.
    12-29-08 05:09 PM
    argh i was about to install it and now that i read this i am not so sure. i am reading enough of these kinds of posts to make me think i will jsut hold off. i need the phone for business so id rather not risk having problems.
    12-29-08 05:29 PM
    argh i was about to install it and now that i read this i am not so sure. i am reading enough of these kinds of posts to make me think i will jsut hold off. i need the phone for business so id rather not risk having problems.
    I tried 85 and couldn't deal with the lock ups and slow browser. I went back to 76 and am happy to use it until another beta comes up to try. It was less than 2 weeks ago when 83 came out. Probably won't be long and another will replace 85. I say stick with what you have and wait it out for now. At least you know you can depend on the phone with 75 or 76.
    12-29-08 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD