I just installed the BBCrackMan Hybrid 114v3. I can make calls and send text messages no problem, but my internet won't connect and none of my applications can connect. Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix it?
    04-03-09 11:07 AM
    Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB Menu > Register Now
    04-03-09 11:19 AM
    Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB Menu > Register Now
    Yeah, I've done that a couple times actually. It's not doing anything to fix the problem. It tells me "Registration Sent!" or whatever, but then nothing else happens.
    04-03-09 11:23 AM
    Battery pull?
    04-03-09 11:27 AM
    Battery pull?
    Yeah, I've done all that standard fixes. I'm pretty well-versed with my Berry, so I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm just going to try to downgrade to something else and see if I have any luck.
    04-03-09 11:29 AM
    you could try to dial *228 and try option 1 and 2 but it sounds like maybe the OS didn't install correctly hope this helps
    04-03-09 11:32 AM
    Yeah, I don't think it's a carrier issue since I can call and text fine. I think it's for whatever reason I can't connect to the BB network. Seems like it won't accept my registration requests.
    04-03-09 11:36 AM
    I just installed the BBCrackMan Hybrid 114v3. I can make calls and send text messages no problem, but my internet won't connect and none of my applications can connect. Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix it?
    On the first post of the Hybrid v3 it tells you this may happen and explains how to fix.
    04-03-09 12:10 PM
    Yeah, I don't think it's a carrier issue since I can call and text fine. I think it's for whatever reason I can't connect to the BB network. Seems like it won't accept my registration requests.
    You need to do a battery pull, resend service books etc.
    04-03-09 12:11 PM
    You need to do a battery pull, resend service books etc.
    Hahah, if you read my other posts in this thread, I explained that I did all that. It still wasn't working. It's no longer an issue, I just went to .113 instead.
    04-03-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD